Thread: System requirements for Stronghold 3

System requirements for Stronghold 3

This maybe is not the best title for my question, but it is the first that came to my mind - it has a lot to do with system requirements. I am speculating am I going to be able to play Stronghold 3 on my PC. I have great RAM and graphics. I mean, they will defiantly be sufficient good for SH3, but this is my processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3400 @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz. It should be dual core, but please ensure it, just to be certain, I am not an expert.

Re: System requirements for Stronghold 3

Mine says "Fail" on the video card for the previous site, but passed everything else. You will probably have to upgrade your video card to play Stronghold 3. That's the only thing I have to give credit to the console - no need to worry about "improve" the game will come out of the box. I bought my Playstation 3 years ago and never needs an update. Most multiplatform games still coming to PS3, it still has online multiplayer, graphics and still look great for a system of 5 years. Unfortunately we will never see Stronghold 3 on consoles, but there are some other RTS is there for them.

Re: System requirements for Stronghold 3

You forget that PC gaming is £ 10.15 pounds cheaper than console games (Here in the UK), so, time PC can actually be the cheapest option if you buy many games. Also in a few years there will be new consoles that cost much more than a new graphics card. I have a single core; I'm sure will be able to handle the game depends on earlier experience with similar games. Just speculating if the latest games that specifically call for multi-core verification of the installation now and refuse to install on a single core.