Thread: Unable to watch Football Manager 2012 in 3D

Unable to watch Football Manager 2012 in 3D

I have just loaded up the game and notice that I am not capable to watch games in 3D. Discover this disgusting to be frank, have played FM dutifully as the starting, and now I am just left to rot. I am not in the pose to spend money on graphic cards or new PCs, so why should I be stopped from liking the game as much as the next person who may have some more quid. Totally fuming, what about me, SI? Any hint on this?

Re: Unable to watch Football Manager 2012 in 3D

I understand your frustration, but seeing it differently. Yes Why should stop the development of the 3D engine for those whose computers can handle updates? Everyone knows that the agreement with PC games. I'm just saying I think it is unfair to players like me; you only need to stop putting up with things such as a 2D field. Especially when I have dished out hard earned money each year in the game.

To be fair, the game has to progress and if that means more memory to play etc then so be it. It would be very sad if the game remained the same year after year without improvement (then people would be moaning too). The technology improves and therefore has to comply with this. FM should be one of the more demanding games on the market. My five year old desktop (which has a decent graphics card-ish, by the time I bought it) can still handle the 3D engine. But just cannot. And that is PC gaming. I knew the deal when you received your computer. Living with him.

It is disappointing to have a movement beyond the capabilities of your computer game? Sure, but that's no reason to be distress with them and at a standstill present the playing 2D games. If that's not sufficient for you, then possibly it is time to move on.

Technology moves forward. In order to continue improving YES ME animations, the game will require better hardware and better. They cannot have in the previous series of animations as a substitute as integrated with the new system, which prevents them from working. We've all been in this situation at one time or another. My iMac could not cope with the original 3D me, so I just played in 2D. Over time I had another computer and enjoy the game at its best in 3D. If you have a desktop computer, I would not have thought of a position compatible with the graphics card will only be massively expensive. The specifications are still rather low, so you should be able to get something that allows 3D to a very low price.

Never get an integrated card, the integrated Sandy Bridge are decent but still. Paying 20 pounds more and you will never have any problem like this. It does suck but it does happen, just a little more careful when buying your next laptop and you'll be fine. Unless you have an external interface that could connect the cards, however I doubt it.