Thread: Which car is the best for drag race in need for speed the run?

Which car is the best for drag race in need for speed the run?

Hello friends, I want to ask that which best car in the game to play and also for winning the drag races in the game. I want to play the game and I am not sure that for which car I should go for and also which would be the best for me. So please tell me about it as I want the car and also want to win the drag race which is there in the game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Which car is the best for drag race in need for speed the run?

You can try the Nissan GT-R is damn good car and also it is the best and better to play the game and also you will be able to play the game. So I would suggest you to go for it. There are many other cars which are there in the game which are good and also the best to play you can also check it.

Re: Which car is the best for drag race in need for speed the run?

There are plenty of the cars which are there in the game and also you will get to know about the cars as you play the game. The best and also better work idea is that you play the game and you will be able to know the cars which are there in the game and also which are the fastest and also which will be the best to play the drag racing game. You can also check the list of the cars which are there in the game on the game website, where might have added the cars in the list in the reference to older game.