Thread: Does FIFA Manager 12 have the same ratings ups-and-downs as in FIFA Manager 11?

Does FIFA Manager 12 have the same ratings ups-and-downs as in FIFA Manager 11?

The title says it all I suppose anyways for tose who all are not understanding what I have said here what I am saying is that will FM12 be having the same ratings ups and downs as that in FM11? Where 89+ cpu rated players could get a chance of qualifying while our 89+ could not get the ratings also. Now sadly this feature was one of the weakest part of the game and I am praying that the same feature is not repeated in this game as well, so that’s why I am asking you all if the same thing is here as well? So anyone of you all have some idea about the same then do reply to me over here accordingly.

Atleast I can hope that you all guys will reply to me on the said question.

Re: Does FIFA Manager 12 have the same ratings ups-and-downs as in FIFA Manager 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    The title says it all I suppose anyways for tose who all are not understanding what I have said here what I am saying is that will FM12 be having the same ratings ups and downs as that in FM11? Where 89+ cpu rated players could get a chance of qualifying while our 89+ could not get the ratings also. Now sadly this feature was one of the weakest part of the game and I am praying that the same feature is not repeated in this game as well, so that’s why I am asking you all if the same thing is here as well? So anyone of you all have some idea about the same then do reply to me over here accordingly.

Atleast I can hope that you all guys will reply to me on the said question.
    If you have played the demo version of the game then most probably you could have got the information there only that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

I haven’t played the demo version of the game and hence it would be unfair to say from my side that if they are making any changes in the rating system or not, anyways let’s see who all drop in here to comment about the said topic.

Re: Does FIFA Manager 12 have the same ratings ups-and-downs as in FIFA Manager 11?

See I don’t have any problem with the 89 rating limit at all but I feel that same 89 rating limit should be implemented for the cpu players as well as our player then it would be a fair play for all of them that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here.

I think most probably they will be implementing the same in this edition if the game since I have been hearing that there are lot of changes in the game that they are actually thinking of implementing in it that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes I absolutely agree with you on the same now what I am saying is that it is easier for the cpu players to go and improve from 90 to 92 but it is equally important for our players to improve but that’s not the case over here since the scope of improvement is very much less for our players. Yes I can expect that my player would go in some other team and start improving there but it is very much difficult to get a 2 point high rating that’s not at all possible.

So these kind of unfair practice should be scraped out in the game and a fair play should be implemented where in we began with the equal rating and then the scope of improvement should be fair among both of them that’s what I feel here.

I think so the rating system will be the same as that in the Fifa manager 11. Since I have searched for this information on a lot of websites and including the official website of the game there also nobody is ready to answer about the same. so that’s why I am thinking that the same rating system will be implemented in the fifa manager 12 as well. I know it’s a sad news guys but what to do developers are not interested in implementing it.

How can you cliam that dude that is not the correct way of saying that’s what I feel here since there is no official conformation from the developers regarding the rating system, for a better perspective what you can do is mail the developers about the queries that you have and they will answer it out for you accordingly, so that’s what you should be doing, I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing and not talking blindly that the developers are going with the old ratings system and all in the game.

So that’s not the right thing to do over here.

I did ask one of my friends about the same who has actually played the demo version of the game and in that he has said that the ratings system of the game has actually improved a lot. Also the concept that was used by top players getting even better than the rest is not a problem anymore.

So I hope this does proves to be a good news for a lot of gamers that’s what I think here. so hope you all have got the necessary answers on the same.

Thumbs up for this answer I hope no ore changes are there after the demo version of the game since the above guy is happy with the demo version ratings system so that means all of them should feel a bit relax listening to that it is getting actually implemented.