Thread: Is it possible to import Football Manager 2011 saved game in Football Manager 2012

Is it possible to import Football Manager 2011 saved game in Football Manager 2012

So anyone have any idea about this? I mean is it possible to import my Football Manager 2011 saved game in Football Manager 2012? I don’t know much about this that’s why I am here to know that is it possible or not. Or if it is possible than how? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Is it possible to import Football Manager 2011 saved game in Football Manager 2012

I don’t know much regarding this but how much I know I must say that it’s not possible at all. The reason is just because of the various changes between versions.

Re: Is it possible to import Football Manager 2011 saved game in Football Manager 2012

FM has never been compatible with earlier versions of the exact reason why someone did. There are simply too many differences in the database, coding the game and features between different versions for this to be something that could really implement SI. Due to changes in numerous competitions that take place between each version (not to mention the other changes in the game), this is simply not feasible, I fear.

The way I see it is that most of the games in which new features are added does not have backward compatibility, and those who seem to have problems when used unless they are "converted" from the previous to new versions. Can you imagine carrying out a game of Sim City 2 Sim City 3, for example.

What is unique and, in some respects, FM (and other similar games, although I understand that OOTB is one of these types of games) is not directly responsible for the outcome of the match. The entries in dissimilar situations (player interaction, also the methods and team selection), of course, influence the result, but the game engine which makes for you, using inputs , dissimilar games like FIFA or Call of Duty where you control the action. So changing the database and coding of the games, if you have between versions, it means that things must change and adjust FM2011 may have influenced certain things, but in FM2012 could be completely different.

A surprising number of games still need to start a new career for each patch, I'm thinking of two Black and White least. Games have hardly any of their own contributions are easy, a FPS or RTS, for example, might contain little more than their achievements and statistics.

Does this not undersell the scope of its control over the party? These tickets before the game that the whole matter, yes, but so do the game of inputs, such as substitutions, shouting, pinching mentality, etc. Not to mention the intrinsic level of randomness that is built into the game in the first place. In other words, it is as if the result is necessarily a match is determined when you click "Play". I'm not disputing your general point here about the incompatibility between versions of FM. Just to clarify the specific point on the level of responsibility for the results match.

I had no intention of selling off, I was comparing a game where you really do not control the outcome of the game directly compared with games like FIFA or Call of Duty. The match engine will ultimately decide the outcome, on the basis of a lot of different variables and inputs from you and AI managers. Obviously, no one knows exactly how much the specific actions to alter the outcome of the game, however there is no doubt that the action would have different effects in different. For example, one would expect substitutions and tactical changes in a game that has more than one bearing a newspaper article three days before the game, but who knows.