Thread: How much you play Football Manager 2012 with one club

How much you play Football Manager 2012 with one club

I was 69 long seasons PSV Eindhoven manager, my age 102 years. However, in FM2008 I just started the season with my club Salernitana 49. Over 49 years the director of Salerno, Series C Series A, Series I am now the champion and winner of the league, the value of the club: 2, 5 billion euro, my age 63 years, and at a standstill going strong. So what is the greatest period with a club?

re: How much you play Football Manager 2012 with one club

I have been at Bayern for 17 seasons, and that's possibly my all time record in CM or FM. It would have been more if I played that save time, but I am enjoying a pair of saves while with Wisla Krakow and Hertha Berlin. I've even taken out of the newly promoted to Division 2 to regular Champions’ League group stage.

19 seasons in the Forest of 3.4 cm. I never had the time to actually last 10 seasons in any of the FMs because I had school and college to deal with, but now I have a year off and then the unit easy to come I should be able to beat that record!

I managed 14 seasons with the Cambridge 06. Took too prem in 6 sessions and won the UEFA in consecutive seasons (with 3 of my team keeps hitting conference about it). Never going to break the top 4 for scarpered to Real Madrid, where I spent 10 before my laptop died and made me think about suicide after putting so much in the race!

I just scored 8 or 9 seasons so far, yes it was anaging like Liverpool, it gets a little boring after a while with them. In my 6th season as Nottm Forest atm however, and by doing so, he managed to become a mid-table prem so far, hoping to keep improving.

As usual, though all have abysmal statistics Regens physics. I have 16 seasons ago, but I can remember that the great have been like if they were actual. Radusovic, Carlos has been a few world leaders. Radusovic curse. A strike by about 50 per year and the price could never move. Unfortunately, physical problems are endemic in Regens. In other news, I've brought some hundreds of players and hundreds sold more than what you have. I'm always looking for a star of regeneration, though so there are plenty of straw to classify.

The most I have done is 4 seasons. I have played frequently as FM 06, but I get bored very simply while you win things too simply or things do not go my way. Generally, while my fantastic players last season and suddenly turn. I turn and get fitted out. Man Utd are too easy, Bristol City do not have equipment or money, which is odd to see how great they are IRL-Udinese and flattened around the world too speedily. In the mind of patch 8.00. Gyan is splendid at that. So now I am at QPR and that's all the clubs I have played. The most significant. Rushden were just small and a few Chinese. Attractive, but the players were a bit odd for my taste.

I have been playing FM / CM since 00/01, but most I have achieved is only 3 or 4, so I did. My attention span is very poor and my commitment is even worse, so I usually get bored quickly and start another game. Or I go a week or two without playing and forget where I was in my saved game so I'll start again, and he does not feel quite right. I hope while I go out 09 to calm down and have a actual good career spanning 20-25 years

I cannot believe I have been there nearly half a century and still are not fans favorite despite winning the Champions League. BC also scored 110 goals for Cervino you are amazing. How have you managed to keep going I'll never know my best effort for 7 seasons.

Re: How much you play Football Manager 2012 with one club

About 8 years back in CM02/03 Grimsby and 8 with the Forest of FM08. I as well had an era of about the similar in Jamaica. Until a month ago, I all the time had hardware which developed the game gradually, so a season that was dragged by. Now began a new game on a new computer, and geniuses - so between now and FM09, which easily breaks my record.