Thread: Need for Speed the Run is very buggy game.

Need for Speed the Run is very buggy game.

Hello friends, I want to say that the Need for Speed the Run is really slow and also a buggy game according to me. I have seen some of the videos of the game and I have compared with the other game and founded that the game is buggy to play. I want to know that what you people think about the game and also about the developer of the game. So please tell me about the game, as I will be not going for this game and also it is not such a good game to play. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed the Run is very buggy game.

I have also seen some of the videos of the game, but I founded that the game is good and also some of the new things are been added in the game, the game is little buggy if you compare with the actual game you wanted.

I want to say to the Developer of the game which is the EA Black Box that: is insecure about this title may be afraid of the expectations ... you need to show more pictures of this game. We’re only two months in a word for almost a month because this month from his past and I have not seen anything. Seems that the list of cars in its coming to an end... maybe five cars for a total of perhaps 30 cars + and PlayStation 3 exclusive... it seems that your site needs a makeover... Two trailers have not shown yet ... and all I see when I go to the website is necessary for the world of speed and burnout and persecution... then self-released a week sometimes twice a week in my opinion, you are not marketing this game so take note of the opinion that they were aggressive in that .. not that I mind, but the game's multiplayer could be presented at the Tokyo Game Show and then show the highest levels in the Euro gamer Expo .. I cannot watch and I'm sure many fans will not see the same footage and videos of the game again and again what goon bring the desert and the level of Colorado in the United Kingdom, people came from Germany in 2011 and hope I do not see again in the Expo.

I also agree with the above user and people are not focusing on the game show... it is very slow and the forums are not helping... they are buggy as hell and I cannot even see my updates, as my inbox is flooded with updated links and I can t see the pages. Goon I’m staying away from here and maybe back in late October we expect to see more patients in the process of entering game. Because the need for a constant speed page every day and not sees anything new in the race... So disappointing his best pictures by far the race s revelation.

It is entirely possible that the marketing budget has been cut. That would explain the fall of the sixth video. Also with two videos on the left. There was a release in the middle of October and the other a week before launch. As for the cars. I've seen a number of games that will not release any information on the cars until the game releases. Some do not even give the information below.

The game looks solid. That was about 4 years of development put into it. Black Box makes the games very well when EA gives them the time to. Undercover carbon is a good example. Play Station 2/Xbox NFS games could be done within a year and still be good, but needs more Play Station 3/Xbox 360 a year because there is more to them. It is more time to model a car for Play Station 3 / Xbox 360, and then it is for Play Station 2 / Xbox etc

I am thinking that the game which is for the PlayStation 3 or for the Xbox 360 will be look much good and also better to play in the game, so better wait for the game to be there on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.