Thread: SMSD save use to unlock the suits in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

SMSD save use to unlock the suits in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

Hi friends I have seen the demo version of the game Spider-Man: Edge of Time, that really interesting I think this is the best game by the Activision, I like that but I have seen that the spider- Man the main character in this game have only very few customs or suits to wear, are there any more suits are available there in this game for the Spiderman I have heard something about the SMSD saves that are used for these purpose for unlock the suits and some code so guys what are the codes and the things are there to unlock the code for the Spider-man. So if you people have any of the information about this topic and any of the suggestion then please for the reply for this.

Re: SMSD save use to unlock the suits in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

I have read the preview for these games from their official site. The developers for this game have clearly mentioned that ‘Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions’ have to make the use for unlocking the suits for the Spider-Man in the ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’, so for that you have to save the game SMSD in your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 so that when you start the game ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’ the Shattered Dimensions suits will automatically be available for you in this game.

Yes the suits can be unlocked in this game by means of the SMSD. So for that you first have to make the save for the game Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions to be there in your X-Box or the PS version whatever you are using to play the ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’ so that you can simply unlock the suit in the game for the Spider-man and make the use of that suits so that the game feel much real for the player, so for that you have to unlock the suit first in the SMSD save and after that you can start your ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’ as you have start the game for the Spiderman the run at that spot the suits is automatically available to the Spider-Man: Edge of Time. So with the use of the cosmic suits I can make it more interesting.

I have not try this out but however I know that there is no requirement to connect the SMSD with the console game, there are the option available to unlock the thing in the game for the user benefits, because I have not seen any of the game having or supporting such thing. To unlock the suits there is no need for the SMSD save or any other thing related to that.

If this is true that while connecting the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions with the game “Spider-Man: Edge of Time” we are able to unlock the suits then they feel happy for that to unlock the things in different way from reset of other game. Since they don’t have to purchased the SMSD save for this purpose they already have that. S if you want to do the unblocking for the suits you have to get the SMSD version to make the connection with the Spider-Man: Edge of Time so that it is possible to great the suits for the Spider-man which is the main character in this game to play. And also that will make the user to enjoy the game with the several of the customs for the Spider-Man.

According to me the suit is not that much of important in this game the main thing is important that to come under the top 10 ranking and for that you have to play the game with the skill that make the character to play the game so to clear the level with much so0on as possible. So you don’t have to waste the game while being searching for the game SMSD .

There are total ten suits are there in this Spider-Man: Edge of Time, which can be unlocking with the help of the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions game. And also I have heard about the new feature are added for the suits so to make the use for the Spider-Man.

There are the different technique to unlock the hidden suits to make the use for the spider-man to look more interesting and the play. So for that you have to make the use of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions game. From that game you have to make the suite available for the Spider-Man to make the use of the private suits for player. So for that you have to connect that game with the Edge of Time.