Thread: Unable to win international races in The Sims 3: Pets

Unable to win international races in The Sims 3: Pets

My horse and sim comprise regularly mastered riding (sim), jumping and racing (horse), the horse has all accomplishment additionally, they win each individual superior race they enter, go pretty a lot straight on the way to the top, however each time I position them within an international race, the uppermost they leave is 3rd, no issue what I attempt. Is somebody else having this problem? If yes then please share some idea to fix this. I am sure that you guys will give me some solution. Thank you.

Re: Unable to win international races in The Sims 3: Pets

Up to now I haven't won some international races moreover and simply ever acquire to regarding 3rd place in addition, no matter what pace option I make use of in support of my horse. Accordingly, I'm not confident if we're presently missing rather or we're presently extremely unsuccessful.

My horse and rider has established the 1st place a not many times, and actually necessitate the prize money doubled. It is probable, there is an additional option called drag racing. He does not inform you how a lot of you comprise (or I have not found) or say how long you trained (granted only have the strength for a certain number of hours of training.) Usually go good pace for half of the race , to take risks to use to improve a range, then go for it. Most often it is the ether itself, as they have good resistance or the game not being fair.

Two of my horses have the level 10 runs and jumps and my Sim is at level 10 on horseback. I've had two dissimilar horses come within primary in the International Jumping contest 6 times during total. It as well came during second and the additional furthermore came during third. I have found if you start to "take risks" and afterward towards the end if you are at rest simply into the second or third switch to "Go for Broke" typically help to obtain toward first. In addition, make in no doubt your horse and practices are "cleaning" the water jump by means of simplicity. It is the waterfall that makes it "international". I can take my horses to the Training Center and "direct the course" about 2-3 hours earlier than the race from 17:00 to make sure you can do it easily. If they do, they enter the international jumping competition. If one is not able to "direct the course" treatment of the other and between which performs the best, if not done, do not enter.

my horse clear each jump all time, as a result it's not the difficulty, I'll start through the suggestion of taking risks, going all out, get to the third position is only with sustained, I've tried a relationship stable, with risk-taking, a stable relationship that the use of risk-taking, a stable relationship to go for all, starting with taking risks, which will end with me all the third place. It's getting very frustrating, as the game is broken or something and not allowing fair competition.

I presently tried that, position my horse at 6th place. Presume it doesn't employ very well in favor of the cross country race. And with this I tried additional two things at a standstill the closest I am able to obtain is 3rd place. It's the similar through both racing and jumping. In reality I consider EA require obtaining a look at this. My horse has somewhat similar to 20+ superior wins within every area, however can't win a particular international.

I presently go in favor of Broke for the complete competition. It appears shorter than the additional ones as a result my horse doesn't actually dig up tired commencing it. It possibly will be a glitch within my game, however.

The award is resistance in the skills tab of horses, as a result memorize that there are six awards in total of 3 for 3 for racing and jumping: in support of racing career training 15 hours - not the fatigue of training, 20,000 meters run - the positive mood that runs and 15 advanced and wins international career - amplified ride (I believe). And attempts to jump 150 jump - positive mood jump 200 jumps wonderful - for all time clear attempt to, a jump of 15 advanced and wins international - memory serves me.