Thread: Did The Sims 3: Pets LE comes with the Booklet

Did The Sims 3: Pets LE comes with the Booklet

Hello guys I am new for this game and I bought this game yesterday. Btu I am having question regarding to this game. Did this game come with the booklet? Somewhere I heard that this game is coming with the booklet but I did not find any kind of booklet with this game. I think I missed out at what time I pay money for this game? I bought this game from EB games. So if you guys know anything then please let me know about it. I am sure that you guys will clear my doubt. I am waiting for your help. All replies are grateful. Thank you.

Re: Did The Sims 3: Pets LE comes with the Booklet

I pay money for the LE disk copy, and I did not get any kind of booklet with this game. I consider there will be no additional handouts, however there is a Read Me file (which you will hey in programs file under EA and within that it will show you TS3 folder in that you will get the EP folder there you will get this file) and I consider it contains a lot additional than they make use of in the direction of. The lessons within the game are extremely superior. I actually do not miss the book, except at what time you open the case and look for the installation (which is also quite fast, not enough time to read much anyway.

Hello thank you for your reply as per your suggestion I try to find about it but I did not get any kind of file like you maintained, obsession that has the code resting on it for the reason that the whole thing that would be within there is into the Lessons. Cost-cutting calculate I'm sure. Generations didn't comprise one moreover.

I quite liked the brochures. Always used to read on the way home from the store to get pumped about the game! However, I cannot find the installation code / password thing? I have the brochure from the pet store, a notice of Hidden Springs, and the guarantee of EA / manual install of the game but no code / password? Am I supposed to use the key on the steering wheel as a pet store installation code for the game, or am I missing something?

I consider you are. My LE as well simply had a code resting on the red flyer in favor of the Pet Store. I make use of that code mutually to install it and on the way to register it and it worked mutually times. Was as well looking in favor of the standard code for at the same time as, however I don't consider they have append that. However this code in addition works.