Thread: Who is the Cooler Spider-Man in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

Who is the Cooler Spider-Man in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

I have heard about the new release for the game ‘Spider-Man: End of Time’ and very much excited about this release but I am confused about the main character in this game. I have heard about lots of option that are decided to be the main Spider Man in this game. So guys if you have any of the suggestion regarding these topic and want to share any of the ideas for the main character then please do the reply for this, any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Who is the Cooler Spider-Man in ‘Spider-Man: Edge of Time’

I think the main character for the Spider-Man will be one among these option so the of all there are the chances for the Amazing Spider-Man since he is best for the tactics and the look wise and beside these there are also the chances for the New and Modern- Spider-Man 2099. So there may be any of them will be the main character according to my idea.

There are I think only the two of the option are provided to the player to make the choice on their official site for the Spider-Man so they have allow the visitor to make the poll for their spider man to be included in this game, so there are the option from that we have to select the better one who is suitable for this game to be the main character and best suitable for these, so the option include the Amazing Spider Man and the other is for the Spider-Man 2099. So if I have to make the selection for the Spider man then I will vote for the Modern SpiderMan 2099 because I have found that the costume for this character is quote good and there are no other chances for any of the option to be selected for the Spiderman in this game to be included as the Spiderman.

I think the selection for the Spider man is difficult to make since both of the option are best at their own stage, but I have found that there are most of the chances for the 2099, since he is seems to be the better for this game. And also there are the chances that the additional feature will be added in this game latter on to make these character more interesting and powerful that can be enjoy for the playing of these game as a spider-man.

There are the chances for the Classic to be selected for the spider Man in this game, since the story behind these Spiderman is interesting that once he have received his powers after putting himself to a process he created which change animal DNA. After being lose of balance "Rapture", a deadly addictive drug by Tyler Stone. Aaron Delgado, an insufferable co-worker frustrated his plans by damage the plan. The effect was that Miguel was no longer human, in truth he was subjected to a Spider's.

I think the custom for the both of the Spiderman is good and can’t be comparable between them both. All that I can only say that there may any of the selection made for the Spiderman the game remain best for that one. All I can think that the game have best feature and the level to make the game enjoyable for their players. So I suggest playing the game and with any of the Spider-Man the games remain the same for its performance.

I think that this time we have the chances to make the use of the Two Spider-Man that is the best part of the game. Mostly the user feels bore while playing with the same character all the time, so it is important feature for this game of having the option to make the selection for the character to play the game and also I think that the next version for these game Spider Man .There are the chances for the Amazing spider-man, and I have heard about the Third Spider man also there in the game that have to unlock by the player to make it play as the main character for the game and clearing out the level.

dkbose Guest

According to me there are no that much of the difference for the spider man. Since both have the same super natural power they both are similar to each other they both can climb the buildings and they both have the capability to handle the enemy. So there is nothing to make the difference between them all the differences between these two guys are of the dress and somewhat skills are different.

There are the two options are available to play the character to be the Spiderman and the options are for the ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ and for the Modern- Spider-Man 2099. These both are very technical player that are perfect for the play as the main character to play. So any one can have the option to select the Spider-Man to play as he wishes to place as the main character for these games.