Thread: Do you like to see bass guitar in Rocksmith Game

Do you like to see bass guitar in Rocksmith Game

Hello guys I am in love with this game but still I am having some confusion with this game. Actually I didn’t find any bass guitar information within this game. so i would like to know is this game having bass guitar or not. Do you guys are having any idea about it. If yes then please share it with me. I would like to know more about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Do you like to see bass guitar in Rocksmith Game

Thank you for starting this thread. Means I am not alone who would like to see bass guitar within this game. Yes even I am expecting that they have to include the bass guitar within this game. Actually I am a bass player and that’s why if it will be there then it will make me happier. And even I am expecting that vocal would be good in addition. I hope the developer will think about it and make this game more perfect.

Hello I was trying to find for this query on internet and I found on one site that the developer of this game said that they are taking this under consideration however because the technology dealings sound frequencies they possibly will be capable to incorporate bass during future edition of the game. So I am sure with the next version of this game they will include this bass guitar in this game. so up to that time we have to wait.

That would be huge if they came out in the company of a bass version; I essentially was speculating if they had a left handed epiphone in favor of the bundle or if UBISOFT fail to remember us lefties. Good to be acquainted with I expect ubi listens to the people subsequent to all it is able to simply make game extra admired.