Thread: Is Rocksmith Game lagging on good TVs

Is Rocksmith Game lagging on good TVs

Hello guys I am totally new for this game and I would like to buy this game. But I am worried about this game because I heard that this game is lagging on TV. So I am not sure to buy this game because of this. So is this game really lagging on good TV? So please if you guys are having any appropriate information about it then please help me to solve my confusion. Thank you.

Re: Is Rocksmith Game lagging on good TVs

I have a Samsung 32 for 500 dollars and no lag. My 42 Sony Bravia has a very noticeable delay. I think easiest way to tell is if you have the rock band or guitar hero and if you have a calibration of high-quality audio that you're probably going to be late. Minas 0 in the Samsung 100 at Sony. On the other hand might be just a coincidence.

No delays reported in my setup. I have 58 "Panasonic Plasma, HDMI connected to an Onkyo. Receiver and 6-speaker set. I have a onkyo also the configuration that way. Is yours decoding audio and video via HDMI or just video? Is a recipient of 605 if it helps?

I'm surprised not to see anything I would call metal. Does the product include the intention to metal? A couple of songs from every genre is indisputable guitar games, but in the world of learning the guitar often see things like "beginning guitar pop" or "Alternative Rock Guitar" to see this product taking more of that approach. House of the rising sun every beginning guitarist learns so maybe you go to a track list of songs that are easy / important to learn.