Thread: Does ability for Offline Multiplayer will be included in Stronghold 3

Does ability for Offline Multiplayer will be included in Stronghold 3

Does anyone know if the capacity of offline multiplayer (LAN) is included in SH3? Stronghold 2 was, but this feature is disabled one time patched with v1.4.1. It would be great to have this capability integrated in SH3 and I think that is a specific must for any game in this category.

Re: Does ability for Offline Multiplayer will be included in Stronghold 3

I guess it depends on how the use of steam, if only for distribution should not be a problem. If you also require you to create an account and be connected, that is something completely different, but FF could still find ways to avoid that. Even if the game is only available on Steam, LAN mode to work. Do not remember that Steam has an offline mode, which as well works for Counterstrike and other games. I all the time favor the old way of the installation DVD, I wish you do not go for DRM; it would be a big disappointment. Just for the record, Fortaleza is one of the only games I've paid and the staff themselves. The RTS and castle building skills he possesses is unmatched and incomparable. Other games do not even last a week before losing interest and eliminate them.

I see they're shoving the release date to late this summer. That can just do the game and its supporters good. Take your time, let it grown-up. Rather iron out all the bugs, earlier than you release it out into the public. And possibly add a few additional, from all these amazing ideas coming from your loyal fans. I at a standstill wonder, as I haven't read, seen or heard any word concerning Multiplayer LAN integration into SH3.

A few ideas Stronghold Heaven fan comprises tree planting, the AI in multiplayer mode and more des-riding troops. Is there the leeway of these making an appearance? Interestingly all 3 of those troubles that make the cross of two must make the next one! Ai in multiplayer as it is where it fit in as troops crossed removable all the time has a set of forces broadened and re-planting trees, as this fits well with the oasis system.

I think you're making a huge gaffe not to comprise AI in multiplayer. A few people have gone to great extents to assist others add this ability through SH2 patch memory applications as Manager of Stronghold 2. Please think this suggestion in SH3, along with the offline multiplayer (LAN) capacity.

I could not concur more. Not everybody likes to play against humans online, a few people love the verse of AI in the multiplayer mode, or play with one of his friends and take two AI, etc. I do not notice why this is a problem as large, and why "is only for Crusader 2" because, do not worry about planting trees, I care a removable troops, there should be more, but not AI in multiplayer is a disappointment for me. Sure, people will say. You have the campaigns and sieges w / e they are called, but what happens after beating all those? You need to do the same things over and over and over and over again, why have nowhere to SH2, may be AI, but there could be human players. Just add the human players to the mix and you have a lot of fun, IMO.

I am more than a single player custom scenarios that this does not bother me, I must admit, however, that seems like a big omission as allot of people I know have already expressed their disappointment after the interview. It must be a time constraint thing, is not assigned to the new features of SH3 let alone a new engine. They promise us SH1 experience and by the looks of things which is exactly what is going to get, where unavoidable SHC2 looks like we will get another game worthy of its title.

Stronghold 3 will have a second single-player campaign, whose challenges are merely those of the management of its economy. There will be eight of these tasks, where you can think on building the best likely castle without having to be anxious regarding the invaders knocking at your door, on top of a military campaign of 17 missions and a diversity of multiplayer modes. There will be a handful of historic missions - while adequate facilities Stronghold 3 surprise return in the first game, apparently killed the wolf fierce, these challenges to recreate the famous royal castles for you to attack or defend.

I can’t say much. I just want to say that Stronghold 3 lacking offline mode (LAN) would be a nothing for my interest in this game! It would be great to have additional information.

Are you saying that there is no AI in the multiplayer mode, or that there is "skirmish" mode? That would be incredibly disappointed if I cannot play multiplayer maps offline with computer controlled players as I could in Stronghold 2.