Thread: How Scouts affect the Players Attributes in Football Manager 2012

How Scouts affect the Players Attributes in Football Manager 2012

It is unclear to me how browsers affect the information displayed on players. Once you have "explored" a player (obtained from a memory card), you can see all its attributes, and you can see the scouting report. Does the scout "The ability to judge" the ability to affect the numbers are accurate in the display of points, or are the "real" values of points (which are not depends on the view of a Scout)? If you are all the time the "real" values, then the sole point of scouts at all is to give the scouting report, and give an overall estimate of the capacity (current and potential).

Re: How Scouts affect the Players Attributes in Football Manager 2012

In other games (like Front Office football), the skills of their explores "what you in fact affected by the points of any player, which was actually great. It does not look realistic that everybody in the universe would be able to know the ability drip to a given player is 17, for instance. If there are only explorers to find out unknown players and give us a rating out of 5 for a player, it looks that the navigation system is too impractical. If I have explored who can moderate the potential at age 17 and another that at 20, then we are almost sure to get the same star rating for a given player.

If the ability to scan not only affects what we see in the scouting report, how does the report of the explorers of different capacity? Is it possible that a bad browser to tell me that you think a player could very well be a future star or vice versa?

Do not forget the hidden "personality" traits such as susceptibility to injury and professionalism. Ability as well affects correctness. There is interest in joining you, transfer rate needed and expected real wages. But in general, I think making suitable points.

It's actually a bit surprising that this is the case, taking into account the degree of realism most other aspects of the game. It seems that this simplified approach of exploring to do it this way. It would be really cool if this game and other text-based Sims game, if exploration were much more based on performance evaluation rather than having the explorers who have a pre-cooked ability to "discover" the true levels of player attributes, which are in a sense, detached for the player (aside from increase / decrease as a result of development).

In many sports, it is ordinary for a player who is thought by explorers as a value into a surprise star almost overnight (I'm thinking back here on sports like football, where you can enjoy Tony Romo, as players that are not written but become good starters in the league). I do not see much of a current model of boom / bust in FM. In my experience, if you have a browser with 20/20 JCA / APP, there is no point in exploring a player for several games, as the scouting report and your ability to see the "true" attribute tells you all you need to know about someone.

FOW (fog of war) is what you get if you look at lesser-known players that have not been explored. Current capacity and potential is the ability of a trial made by the browser and listed through the stars in the report of the players. Scouts skills affect this. Remember PA (potential ability) is that the player, his coach and his playing time. Lots of players, as in actual life, never reach their latent. When a player runs a certain age their development will slow / stop. Players in dissimilar positions as well peak at dissimilar ages. The goalies are good examples of players who peak later.

Poorest explorers often do not reveal all the attributes of a player first listen. In addition, the potential information capacity, information and hidden attribute of wages and the transfer may be wrong with a poor browser. If an attribute is shown then it is correct that a little weird if you think it is, I agree. However, I have played some other games also that are done in a different way and have dissimilar amounts of indecision regarding the accuracy of the attributes and it is in fact somewhat irritating. One of the areas in which a bit of practicality does not help, I think. But it is easy to do badly with poor explorers.

The "FOG" as well based on your knowledge of exploration. If you have an assistant manager in Brazil, for instance, then the knowledge of his Brazil team will advantage from the meaning that you can see the attributes released. If you have completely no knowledge of a nation will not make out the statistics. In this case, it is helpful to explore the player two times. The second time the browser will release more attributes.