Thread: The game Trade Wars 2002 needs comeback for Android

The game Trade Wars 2002 needs comeback for Android

I recall playing this game course again around the same time as the BBS days. It was absolutely addicting. Someone might as well quite investigate producing a Droid or Android Game form. Please reply as soon as possible

Re: The game Trade Wars 2002 needs comeback for Android

Some of my associates and I were discussing carrying TW2002 and LORD to Android concerning a year in the past, but we never got the inspiration to in reality do anything about it. With the fame of turns/time amusements like Farmville and Mafia Wars, I think the establishments could be a really famous presentation of excellent entryway games.

The extent that Tank Wars, I've been playing Armored Strike newly which is dependent upon the same artillery theme with all in all exceptional upgraded weapons and tanks. It's a small disillusioning that it takes FOREVER to unlock the upgraded tanks and unless you're playing 10+ adjust games you'll never have enough cash to purchase some of the more exorbitant weapons, but generally speaking the game is unmistakably worth the cash.

I miss trade wars. It was one of those addicting turn-based games that made the days go by speedy. Likely, someone over there can assemble this? Since I knew anything about customizing, I could doubtlessly carry this old school best liked back to essence

I play Trade Wars 2002 on my Android frequently. There are numerous Trade Wars 2002 servers running within the web based world. As opposed to uniting to them via dial-up, you interface to them via telnet. It's the same game from method back, so you're not heading off to get the representation and sound that Android is fit for of, but at any rate you are able to play the game.