Thread: Anyone have seen lams store content of Sofa in The Sims 3: Pets?

Anyone have seen lams store content of Sofa in The Sims 3: Pets?

I wanted to ask something regarding this particular game The Sims 3: Pets. Can you tell me whether you have managed to get the lams in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Anyone have seen lams store content of Sofa in The Sims 3: Pets?

I let you know that I have not managed to get the same into the game. but I have seen some images of the same and it seems to be quite cute.

In this particular game I wanted to tell you that sims are not able to pick up bags as well as use the same. also I really hate the paw print bowl in the game. I liked all the bowl in the game and it is quite superior more than that of the all the other bowl of the game.

I loved the idea of this particular game. I wanted to tell you that the paw print bowl is named as Iams Nutrition Bowl. I wanted to tell you that I have also downloaded I own Pets version . the beg of the food is completely feel with décor.
    I have also found that the both the dog as well as cat of mine eating outside of the paw print bowl. I don’t know whether there is an issue with the game.

If the above mentioned thing is not working hence I am suggesting that than you should reinstall the game on the computer.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.