Thread: Can Rocksmith game settings will affect video or audio output?

Can Rocksmith game settings will affect video or audio output?

I am having Xbox 360 from past couple of months. I have installed Rocksmith on the gaming console of mine. can you state whether there will be in game lag adjustment or correction will take an effect on the audio or video lag or there will effect on the both the factor? Let me know if you can give you a light shed on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can Rocksmith game settings will affect video or audio output?

Well looking at the matter which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that the audio lag is being caused by the Xbox when guitar is being processed. I let you know that I am also suffering from the above mentioned issue. what I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply plugging the guitar to the USB port at the back side of the gaming console which you are using. I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

As far as I know this particular game is having an option for the video lag. I have taken offset that the Rock Band given to me from the auto calibration and used the same and it worked quite well. I have used the 55" Samsung LED TV, HDMI video and game mode is supposed to on.

So far I have not noticed any kind of the audio lag into the game. I am having optical cable and it could be the root cause of the problem. Sending the audio output to the external source not through the HDMI is supposed to be rectify any issue with the audio lag.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that video to the AV-rcvr through the HDMI by simply using the dongle which is having the audio through Analog. But there was no change in the Audio lag. You will get the better idea of the same when you are supposed to do the strumming chords.

In case the issue is persisting on the Xbox 360 than I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours.

Tell me whether there is any change in the situation after reinstalling the game. if there is no change in the situation than I think there could be an issue with game itself and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.
    Another thing is that there could be an issue with the gaming console which you are using. so we should technical support team to get the further help on this particular matter.