Thread: How can I order my pets to chase or attack as the mail man in The Sims 3: Pets?

How can I order my pets to chase or attack as the mail man in The Sims 3: Pets?

I have installed The Sims 3: Pets on the computer of mine and I am having great fun with this particular game. can you tell me how can I order the pet of mine to attack the sim as a mail man? Post the speculation of yours.

Re: How can I order my pets to chase or attack as the mail man in The Sims 3: Pets?

When playing with pet you have to click on the sim and select the desired option from the game. today morning I was playing with the cat of mine and she was looking to hiss at the maid. As maid entered then I have seen Follow and Be Brushed. Well according to me you need to interact with the negative stance against of it. so try the same and let me know whether you are able to make the thing working for you.

Re: How can I order my pets to chase or attack as the mail man in The Sims 3: Pets?

I don’t think so there is not any option in the game which will let your guards something in the game. if such kind of option is available than I am sure that we will be able to get an option for attack and chase.

I have seen the same thing into the trailer of this particular game and it really did not mean that the same thing will happen into the game. they are supposed to stage some of the things which the trailer to keep into the mind. But i am having really great time while playing this particular game.

Well in this particular game I wanted to tell you that the pet of yours can be used for the guarding of the house of any of the objects which you are having into the game. If you are supposed to be pet in the game than I wanted tell you that you will be able chase, growl at each and every sim.

So far I have not done the same but I am thinking that there is requirement of the high level of the relations with the animals of this. I will try the same and let you know about the experience of mine once I have done the same.