Thread: Some queries related to TapFish for android game.

Some queries related to TapFish for android game.

I have two questions about tapfish for android games.1. I read a guide which is i-Phone that said you could knock on a fish which is neighbor's and obtain info about it and even purchase it, or at least observe which fish to utilize to breed it. It too mentioned sending gifts and messages to neighbors. Do some of these features work for the Android edition? Beating on my neighbor's fish does not anything but scatter them. 2. What does the tank security device feature do? Thank you!

Re: Some queries related to TapFish for android game.

As possible as I can inform, no, you cannot look at any information about your neighbors' fish. All you can do is dirt free their tanks and feed the fish for money. I don't know what the security device tank does. How do you like it? I am truly passionate! I am tempted to purchase fish bucks so I can begin getting several extra exotic fishes, but don't desire to begin down that road. I have managed to make a little by downloading and trying the applications.

I take pleasure in it, but in reality I just moved the entire my fish into the "storage" area so they won't expire from disregard, because I'm receiving a small burnt out with it. It's quite recurring with just cleaning and feeding. I used up 10 $ on fishbucks just to attempt a hardly any things, but yeah, I don't want to start expenditure money on the game. My recommendation is to purchase a little fishbucks just to obtain some of the better breedable fish and receive more coins. Play it until it's no longer enjoyment, which is what I did.

Yeah, I am supposed to have specified, so yeah, I moved them all to my stock for the cause that I read (and I expect it's accurate) that while they are in the supply, they don't require to be fed and they won't expire. On the whole I'm taking a break from it, and I'm possibly complete with it. It was pleasurable for a couple of weeks, but there's actually nothing to do but feed them and dirt free the tank. maybe what gives the game permanent value is breeding fish for dissimilar trophies, but the difficulty is that you require to purchase most of them with Fish Bucks, and there is so much no means to obtain them apart from for selling them with genuine money. Like you, I wasn't involved in that kind of asset for a casual game.

Same here, Gave up later than a two weeks - had many tanks and manufacturing tens of thousands of change but the fish bucks are a big limit. Most of the time when you download applications you don't get them so you get uninterested rapidly.

I have no thought what locking a tank does...and I’ve understand several things about the iphone edition and it has different prices and fish so i think being capable to obtain info about friends' fish is limited to their edition. I haven't gotten also uninterested with the game up till now from the time when successing higher levels unlocks latest fish...I'm looking forward to selling several sharks, etc...I've used up about 20$ on fish cash but I so much have used them every on selling the high dollar breedable fish similar to the Sailfin Tang and the latest Flower Fish that came out yesterday or a little bit newly. The fish which is Banded Butterfly are the best as far as manufacturing coins; twenty four hour breed time, eighty coin egg cost :x50 = 4000 per tank and if your contentment is >90% you can batch vend the tank for about coins (9600). however as far as knowledge, Green Snappers are the means to go...from the time when they only take four hours to grow, you can get lots of knowledge from them...let’s say you have ten tanks with fifty green snappers every...in four hours, you'll make xp which is 500 from planting the fish 500 eggs, another xp which is 1000 for batch selling every tank and an additional 10 to 20 from loving and feeding the fish...that’s over xp 1500 in four hours, which you can do numerous period per day.

Well, feeding and cleaning is about all you can do with genuine fish also and they are a extra more difficulty! I take pleasure in the selling and buying at a earnings and also visiting neighbors. several people have various impressive tanks and have clearly spent a lot of genuine money. The breeding is cool but so time-consuming. I got blessed with the initial one I bred which is the green clown, for the reason that with contentment points I sold it for almost 2000 and bought a innovative tank. I didn't understand that none of the other appetizer hybrids were value that much. I desire there was extra chance to purchase a new fish with coins at each subsequent level instead of having to wait until the zillionth stage to get amazing new. I am still functioning to get to stage 8!

I lastly figured out Lock Tank and it's extremely helpful! It prevents you from selling fish from that tank. I'm saying it's helpful for the reason that I think I had incorrectly sold a breedable fish that I had used fishbucks to purchase I have one bred fish from it other than I can't find the unique parent. BTW, did your fish stay alive in inventory without you feeding them and visiting them? And yeah, I in finale broke down and used up 20$ to get some fishbucks with which I bought a fresh breeding tank and the high-value breedables. I have also bought fairly a hardly any things with free fishbucks I earned by downloading applications - most of which I have because uninstalled. I'm determined to boundary my genuine expenditure to this first investment for the reason that 20$ is a lot to spend on a phone application! - it's in reality the first genuine money I've used up on any application so far!

I got to 43 levels at present which is lots of croped and Green Snappers grown, and in adding together to getting an additional benefit of coins, I consider 2500, I got an extra FISHBUCK. I'm eager that each time I increase a level from now on I obtain at least one FISHBUCK, expectantly extra the higher the levels. It takes a short time to obtain to 43level, but just a heads up for anybody who needs FISHBUCKS but doesn’t desire to spend genuine money on them...optimistically you obtain several for all 43 level and on. Too the Sailfin Box (Boxfish breed + Sailfin Tang) can be sold as an adult with ninety percent+ pleasure for coins which is 75675!!