Thread: Discussion on The Symphony of Eternity for android game

Discussion on The Symphony of Eternity for android game

I just thinking it would be damage if I didn't build a post about Symphony of Eternity game. This game is an RPG that I had been examination on advertise for a while but was in Japanese simply but they assured an translation in English. Later than waiting four weeks an translation in English of the game came as assured and developer wrote me letting me recognize. Now I didn't know a lot about the game so when I saw united state 9.98 S on marketplace I determined that was a small too steep for an RPG I didn't know a lot about. Well nowadays central I said what the heck I can at least attempt the game for 15 minutes. I was very amazed when I got to Google search out that the game was just 2.99$ that not still close to the market advertised cost but anyhow I'm cheerful and no longer concerned about hurrying for the reason that of a repayment.

When I to end with played the game I immediately noticed extremely high manufacture values. The second artwork, graphics, sprite animations, UI, heck even the writing was bravo guess the extended wait paid off. This game is the correct equivalent to Android's second Final Fantasy. The game has a fine written tale so future, witty nice characters, turn based battles with excellent animations, skills, boundary breaks, still dancing sprites upon fight success. The game also has a enormous second world map with a lot of towns, continents, dungeons etc which you imagine from say a FF. The entire thing just flows right in this game from the UI menu to fight UI system. For example when I required casting a healing spell on a game character I considered hey it would be simpler to just touch the game character representation instead of the small sprite and certain sufficient it worked like a magic. Concentration to detail like that is what makes a superior game good.

re: Discussion on The Symphony of Eternity for android game

It does give the impression fine, but for several cause they still charged me complete 9.89 $ gave it a speedy attempt, does appear like a previous FF game but fight view was remarkable, it looked nice even however that... Can’t extra 10$, repayment with a depressing face.

I’m apologetic that if you're not in one of those 3 countries you can’t obtain the deal cost but if you actually desire the game I say go in advance its absolutely top excellence haven't ran into a bug up till now and the game presently keeps getting improved. Also supporting these guys will too assist bring additional high excellence RPGS in the prospect to android. I recognize I absolutely will purchase part two if they build one. Another choice is to ask developers to enlarge auction to where you're at.

just to make clear something , my country yet doesn't have advertise so I had to fake my transporter to observe and purchase paid applications and this game's present is obtainable to the entire countries [registered as ones that can purchase applications] not including for Japan, so if you did like me .. You’ll get the new cost they have a huge costumer service, you will get the reply within 24 hours

I have set eight hours into the game previously and I am still not quite total with the game, while the story seems to be future to a head....but I DID become aware of a number of dungeons at the back locked doors that could put in a little more hours of game play all through the game. I am VERY daunted with this game, Android Final Fantasy for convinced. I'm on the part where Kreist and his team goes subversive to obtain into the coup de feat castle where there is a purple colored armored human superior called "Soldier" (who is comparatively weak) that I was not capable to steal from him. I keep worsening to steal from him until he is departed. Anybody managed to take from him? Thanks!

I repeatedly failed to take from this guy too, and I had tried to take the complete fight, also trying the complete fight two times doing only normal attacks! So far all through this game the things stolen are not great rare (except possibly mithril ore, which is with no trouble picked up behind battle with the burglar's bracelet) so I determined that it wasn't worth the aggravation to attempt again .There is no thing is this game that I have not been capable to obtain from sources other than theft.
    As for a walkthrough conversation I have no thought. I have searched but establish not anything; yet once more this is a quite straight forward game that may not actually need much of a walkthrough. the entire the dungeon chests are simply found through examination and I'm receiving to a point in the game where I am going to utilize the airship to go to the entire the caves I saw before with preserved doors, which may or may not be the "side mission" section of the game .

Reply 6:
    I have fulfilled the game in addition and there is not anything I can do to unlock the sealed doors. Up to now I have establish them in:
    • 2 in the sea
    • 1 in the sky
    • 1 in the forest on a small island
    • 1 near dwarf cave
    • 1 in the snowy island
    Anyhow, implementation the game permits us to re-play with the present equipments + status. Might have somewhat to do with that..Perhaps we require two Burglar forearm to take from those boss and there was like four to five bosses which i unsuccessful to steal from.

The cmd for hiding the funny text sufficient is ( HIDE ) in front of text and /HIDE in back of text. As for the bosses, you have authoritatively gone beyond than me in that field and I have not fought that boss still yet, but when I obtain to him I will let you be acquainted with if I run into any good thoughts. I'm happy to learn as I’d gone through those dungeons that there are bosses harder than the final one to make my ranking and gear in reality USEFUL after the game authoritatively ends. It is Quite interesting Tough bosses. As to the someone asking about this RPG, I imitate the response of superman legend that this is a nice game to initiate with. I would balance it more to Final Fantasy three if you still played that one, and if superman legend has by no means played that game also I would powerfully suggest it as one of the most excellent final fantasy games in reality. It is very great story, widespread, and LOTS of characters.

I believe this would be an overwhelming RPG to start with. It’s The HD graphics and it has nice 2D artwork and sprites. This is the kind of RPG public started out with rear in the day. I ongoing with FF10 which is plenty deeper than this but still essentially similar idea. Little knowledge curve to figuring out planning but in view of the fact that you like puzzles games that shouldn't be a difficulty just keep often. Bottom-line this is nice game for receiving into turn based RPGS, it has the entire the basics game play fundamentals easy to use UI, down to the tee, and a honest enough tale to keep you fascinated. I say begin with this which for the cost is invincible, but be acquainted with that there RPGS out the method deeper and have exceptionally good storylines. Btw FF10 ended up being my preferred game of all instance (nice Story).

Re: Discussion on The Symphony of Eternity for android game

This is the break bar. If you have always played final fantasy or somewhat related, it’s similar to the boundary break bar that builds up as you assault or obtain injured. When it gets to hundred percent the break bar turns on in the top right of your display after you have chosen that turn of events. If you tap that you are capable to choose whoever has the full bar and no matter what action you have selected instantaneously happens first no issue the speed of your character, if it happens to be an assault it will crit also I consider hundred possibility of crit and it is remarkable I use this regularly with my sluggish character which frequently is a very controlling one, so that they can do plenty damage rapidly, or I will use this in crisis situations with cure so that the heal is first and at greatest power Which is Awesome with healing wind .