Thread: Is there any difference if I play the campaign in Casual mode in Renegade Ops?

Is there any difference if I play the campaign in Casual mode in Renegade Ops?

Guys would it matter if I play the game for the campaign then do tell me about the same. any ideas do you have about the same then do tell me about the same as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

Anyways waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Is there any difference if I play the campaign in Casual mode in Renegade Ops?

At least what I have heard from the demo is that no leveling and also you would not be able to do any upgrades as well, that’s what I have heard of. So now its your choice if you are going to go with the campaign only mode or not. You decide on that and update me accordingly.

Re: Is there any difference if I play the campaign in Casual mode in Renegade Ops?

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Guys would it matter if I play the game for the campaign then do tell me about the same. any ideas do you have about the same then do tell me about the same as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

Anyways waiting for the replies from you all.
    Yes there would obviously be difference in the game since the casual mode is only meant for the beginners and the learners and nothing else so that’s what I am saying here. go and get into the normal that’s the part you should be trying out and nothing else, cmon kid grow up!

Ok so tell me what happens after the 5th death in the game? I mean do we have to start the whole game after that or continue wit what I am playing here right now. This is the question that I wanted to ask at the start onloy but still it went away from my mind and hence that’s the reason why I am asking it again with you all, so do reply on what do you all think about the same.

What should I do after that level, cmon give me your replies on the same. waiting for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Ok so tell me what happens after the 5th death in the game? I mean do we have to start the whole game after that or continue wit what I am playing here right now. This is the question that I wanted to ask at the start onloy but still it went away from my mind and hence that’s the reason why I am asking it again with you all, so do reply on what do you all think about the same.

What should I do after that level, cmon give me your replies on the same. waiting for the response.
    Now tell me for which mode are you talking about are you talking about the normal mode, hardcore mode or the casual mode. Since situations are different in all the modes that was have talked about so that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Now tell me for which mode are you talking about are you talking about the normal mode, hardcore mode or the casual mode. Since situations are different in all the modes that was have talked about so that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here.
    Its but obvious I would be talking about the casual mode since I have mentioned there at the top I am talking about the casual mode in the game that’s what I am saying here. so hope you all do understand what I am trying to say here, please do tell me and give information about the casual mode and nothing else.

Ok then in the casual mode you have to start the level over again. Now in this game you have the freedom of completing any level at any time. Also you should be unlocking the previous level by completing it and then you will be getting new lives when you start with the new level. That’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same. in the normal mode you will be getting 5 lives and 3 lives for hardcore mode. This is when you get started with the new level, that’s what I am saying here.

So hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side for you all.