Thread: Need Help with the Amp mode in Rocksmith Game

Need Help with the Amp mode in Rocksmith Game

I have got this game called Rocksmith and I am willing to make changes in the amp mode but then I don’t know the method of accessing it. I have been trying to mess with it and I have found that when I had pressed X then the tone slots got locked and now I am not able to unlock it again. I have previously messed with the a couple amps and pedals and I was able to unlock them but I was still not able to access them. Is there anyone who has tried the same and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Need Help with the Amp mode in Rocksmith Game

Even I have a habit of messing up with the things and trying to get access to them and I have by now messed with the sound as well but then I am getting the same sound and if you want to unlock or access things than I think that you will have to continue in the career mode for some time to score some good points and as you go scoring good points then you will yourself find a way to unlock the things or access the amp mode as well. Just try to perform it out and then see if you are able to do so. Best of luck

I have tried to be in the career mode for a long time but then I am still not able to access the amp mode. I was previously thinking that we could access it from the start but now I have found that this is not the case. I have heard that you have to get certain amount of points in order to access the amp mode but then I am not sure about that certain point .By now I am having 40000 points but I am still not able to access it. I just wanted to know that have I missed any steps or I have to earn more points in order to access the amp mode. Is there anyone who has found a way to access the amp mode and can share the trick with us. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Yes I will like to inform you that you will have to score at least 70000 points on any song in order to access the amp mode and you won’t be able to access it with the point that you have scored that is 40000 you will have to earn more points. I have found that the easiest method to earn this point is to play a single note arrangement of the song 2 by the blur. This will take some time but then it is really worth. I have also found that the good candidates have mentioned that they have accessed the amp mode by following the combo arrangement as well as the single arrangement in order to go with the Flow by Queens of the Stoneage but if you are a beginner than I will suggest you to follow the single note arrangement. Hope that was helpful.

I have accessed the amp mode by earning 75,000 in the chorded version of Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stoneage and I really think that this is the easiest of them all to score this no of points there are some simple songs and I have also found that there are songs that have 4 chord changes throughout the song so if you have a good hand on it then I don’t think that there might be any problem in scoring 75,000 points and then access the amp mode .I will suggest you all to try the same and I think that you all will score well in just some tries. Just try it out now and best of luck.

You can also check out the amp mode video on the you tube and so it can give you some ideas but if you are a very newbie and have not yet started well then you won’t be able to grasp much of the theory I mean you will be able to play songs with it and you will even learn to get hold on the tune and the pick but not the actual composition. As you said you are a newbie then I will like to inform you that this is not a actual part game types it is much more in to learning tools which make fun in participating so if you really want to have a good hold then you will have to give it good amount of time as well. Hope that helps.