Thread: Is it possible to make AI in Multiplayer in Stronghold 3

Is it possible to make AI in Multiplayer in Stronghold 3

I think you're making a huge gaffe not to comprise AI in multiplayer. Some people have gone to great points to assist others put in this potential to the LAN via SH2 multiplayer patch appliance memory as "Stronghold 2 Manager". Please think about this suggestion in SH3.

Re: Is it possible to make AI in Multiplayer in Stronghold 3

Some suggestions Stronghold Heaven fan includes tree planting, the AI in multiplayer mode and more des-riding troops. Is there the possibility of these making an appearance? Interestingly all 3 of those issues that make the cross of two must make the next one! Ai in multiplayer as it is where it belongs, as troops crossed detachable always has a set of forces broadened and re-planting trees, as this fits well with the oasis system. As in Stronghold 2, now, my friend and I got tired of playing with people from Europe all the time (no offense, it just says "waiting for players" every 30 seconds and is like no other).

Agreement multiplayer AI is a good thing. At least multiplayer AI should have two parts. LAN Games. It is 100% up to people if you want to use AI or multiplayer. AI players replacing lost the connection. The game should not lose your balance or have to quit just because someone lost their connection. AI should take care of that player (DOTA upcoming Blizzard game will have this feature). Even if we had the IA in the online multiplayer mode is an option, if you like, use it, if not, and then do not! I do not know what Firefly is fighting very tough besides giving their fans what they need. If you do not get a skirmish (AI online in multiplayer modes / maps), this possibly the first Stronghold game in the series that which I have to look over.

I think the AI should be a fact. All other games have them, why not SH3. On a side note I remember playing Supreme Commander 2, and you have the option to manipulate the AI handicap (such as increased frequency resource / construction time.) Would be nice to see something similar, like the first games where you can decide the amount of gold from the enemy AI to start.

No AI in multiplayer mode is very disappointing. I've spent the last few days to convince a friend to buy the game released so we could do some work as a team in MP, with no AI could dissuade him. You have to keep this quiet. Not having this in Stronghold 2 was very disappointing. Network games were so boring, and could never play on their own if their partners were not present. LAN and is also very stupid if they are only 2 or 3 guys (humans) fixing each other every time and again (so predictable). Add AI to multiplayer mode that can be richer and more balanced, network games!

I have not read it all "quite new" interviews, because it was too long and it's pretty late. My impression so far is that they plan to do two sets, the second is crossed. As written in that interview, Stronghold Crusader set expectations high. Loved SH1 for its campaign, however, no campaign ever, if not somewhat "random" last long. Usually, if you play it twice, is sufficient for some time, since a third would be - you just play all and knows what triggers pass etc, is completely lost their "newness." When I got Stronghold, I tried to make working with maps of the lords of Amnesty International.

I could not do anything with it, made in the editor battles for hours. He built a castle, and besieged immediately, but was without life, without AI. Then came the Crusaders, and had features that actually even predictable since Stronghold considered being a dissimilar real-time strategy. It was the game that I played much as the next 3 years. His problem was small maps, catapults on both sides spraying death or Imbas shields and horse archer. But in general (I did not like the music and in the first game, although it was quite good yet)

I've always played with my brother crossed for cooperation. I had no internet back then too. Some people just pressure levels get too high while playing against people and they do not think it more fun than torture.

They are forced to play against people who are not the best you can do. For example, Battlefield 3 is coming out. Its predecessor did not mention anything about cooperation is not included, so I started brother, seek and find that there is no cooperation. Or play a single player or play against random people with a latency of 150 for infantry battles fence is a waste of time and nerves. Instead of giving players the normal mode of cooperation with MP maps, which seems to consider the pirates buyers so they do not include cooperation MP (single campaign - but my point of view - once / twice fact, it's boring, non-randomized) You have to log on, but that is somehow not enough, pirates still own the game and still cannot get the part that I wanted.