Thread: Arsenal edition for the ‘Football Manager 2012’

Arsenal edition for the ‘Football Manager 2012’

I have heard about the new release for the Football manager 2102 video game, so I am very much excited about this. But the thing is that I went the information about the game that whether this game is also present in the Arsenal Edition or not, so if you guys have any of the information about the Arsenal edition for the Football Manager 2012 then please do the reply for this any of the ideas from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Arsenal edition for the ‘Football Manager 2012’

Yes there is the Arsenal Edition there for the game Football Manager 2012 so you can get it from there official site to get these Arsenal edition for this game.

Yes you can get the Arsenal edition after one month from the release date, so if you want to get that edition you have to wait for that much of time. However you can purchase the game and enjoy the game for playing in the Desktop. And enjoy the effects and the tactic in this game. So I only suggest you that if you want to get the Arsenal edition for the game you can directly get it from the official site of the Football Manager. The only thing require for that is proper registration Account for their official site.

Yes there are the chances for getting the Arsenal edition for these games since these are the thing that I have found on one of the site that they have the competition over there to win the Arsenal edition for the game Football Manager 2012. But the thing is that you have to wait for some of the time to get the Arsenal edition for the game may the arsenal edition will be available to the user after one or two month from the release of the game Football Manager. The arsenal edition for the Football manager is available with the fully skinned with Arsenal colors in addition to the club logo and the photo for the Arsenal player is also there in this edition for the game. These version can be easily available from the official side of the Arsenal online store.