Thread: Don't damage new Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Don't damage new Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Please do not damage the new DBZ game, how Spike has been the creation of DBZ games are debasement the franchise lately! Namco Spike has to give more time to complete developing this game, do not hurry to release it. Spike does not attempt too firm with odd thoughts, just listen one time the fans bring the ideas. Do not add too much of somewhat, i.e. QTE, they have some "balance". The new DBZ title has a mix of style and Budokai Tenkaichi judging from the demo shown at the Japan Expo 2011. I was not frightened with the horizontal game, while the characters are close to each other, there are also many problems with camera, especially when the camera is closer to nature that cause your whole body not to appear.

Re: Don't damage new Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Already there is much information with different ideas, if peak ignores these ideas and create the game in its own way, which will be disappointment when the new DBZ title enters the store shelves and not sell well because they are not getting a complete game. We've been getting bits and bits of the characteristics of every facility. A game lacks character, the other lacks game, the after that does not have a well graphic. You're wasting time and wealth if the goal is the delivery of unfinished games.

I do not think that 4 or 5 months from now is enough time to improve this new DBZ title, I have not seen the story mode and RPG elements of it. I think this game should have as a minimum 2 years to finish. It looks to be rushing to lift up again with this new DBZ game.

I feel your pain. This game is just another quick rush job for a quick buck. If you took the time to make an innovative game instead of spitting out the usual brightness, I'd be willing to wait. This is really getting absurd, it's like we're all being punk'd. Tenkaichi 3 was released in 2007, 150 characters DB, DBZ, DBGT, Movies, 10 game modes and 20 stages. Message me when I outdo their 4 year old game.

The game will feature: repetitive, quick time events themselves the actions of each character. They did great variety for each character. They get bored very quickly. The story mode is very quick and will not be satisfied. The game needs a huge improvement. There are a lot of camera issues and a broken play and the characters feel like plastic to get punched or kicked. I think you will not get enough characters with their own unique gameplay + environments suffice it to say, maps. I am in the story mode is not a 3d fly around to explore the world of DBZ and interact with different characters. The story mode will be sent and unsatisfactory, I also feel that there will be a level for each character and all good additions to add RPG elements.

Spike is still setting up their own DBZ games and not trying to hear what most fans want. If the goal of Spike to create a DBZ game for them to overcome. When Cyber Connect listened to their fans when creating Naruto Storm, who have created a better game of Naruto. The same goes for Mortal Kombat, the developers listened to their fans. Pico has to go to this level, to listen to ideas from DBZ fans bring.

I will buy the game from Amazon, but not $ 60 if these issues are not resolved; on the whole game because there is nothing that keeps me eager to play the game I bought on day 1. I'll probably wait until it hits $ 30 - $ 40 less to solve these problems, the entire game. I hope to fix the game dramatically in this short space of time if said peak this game would be his last game of DBZ, have unique combos for each character (not your own combos QTE), do not copy the same QTE moves for each character (the sloth) and have some kind of balance and eliminate the annoying horizontal play when closing the camera zoom in character, that is not Tenkaichi Budokai.

I wish Spike and Namco makes me and lots of fans wish to address all these troubles and give us an unfinished game. In this new DBZ game, I would say that the dissatisfaction would be the game. I need a full game! I am previously comedown because it will not be the unique story of Dragon Ball. It could have come as a bonus unlock-able. Please do not state you could not fit into the story as it did in the interview.

Each year we have a DBZ game on the basis of what the company Atari and Namco wants, not what the fans want and when you follow the idea of fans gathered absurd ideas is not constructive to say, add more characters. How about fixing the gameplay, the story mode and the most important parts of a game that gives a immense replayability and later than having a whole game with all its necessary elements, then these small things can add words, more fan-based characters, such as SSJ3 Vegeta and all that.