Thread: Intel Graphic Card for ‘Football Manager 2012’

Intel Graphic Card for ‘Football Manager 2012’

Hi friends, recently I have installed the game ‘Football Manager 2012’ in my PC, but however I have some problems while playing this game in my PC. The game automatically stop and my PC hang, but the background sound is still running. So I don’t know about this issue why such things happen to my PC. I have the latest Graphic card of Intel to make the use to get the better performance. So I am very much upset so if you guys have any of the information about the issue or this Topic then please do the reply. Any suggestion from your side will be appreciated

Re: Intel Graphic Card for ‘Football Manager 2012’

First of all this graphic card not support the 3-D effects and the Football Manager 2012 is totally based for the 3-D appearances, so I only suggest that you have to change the graphic card and try to get those graphic cards that supports the feature for the 3-D effects. So for that you have to go for the search for the graphic card from several of the internet site and get the best graphics card for your Desktop.

According to the my experiences I have the Intel Graphic Card for my Desktop and even I have also install the Football Manager 2012, but I don’t have any of the issue regarding this game effects and other Graphical issue. So if you have any of the graphical issue then you have to make the verification for the RAM that means that if you’re RAM process slow then there may be the Graphical problems for these games, so you have to make the changes for the RAM if your RAM is less than 1 GB. So I only can say that higher the RAM you are using better the performance you will get.

May the installation for the Football manager is not done properly, so you have to uninstall the game and then you have to reinstall it properly and after that you have to reboot the system, since sometime it happens that due to the bad installation of the Game in to the Desktop it doesn’t work properly.

The Graphic card is need to be update, so that it can be supportable for any of the Latest release for the game so according to my suggestion you have to update the Graphic card drivers first if you are facing any kind of the issue regarding the game. So you go for the update for the Driver from their official side and if you face any kind of the updating problems then you can manually download the Update file for the graphic card and then you can make it use wherever it is necessary for the updating process for the game. And if the updating for the Graphic Card doesn’t resolve the issue then you must contact the Intel official site and send them mail about the issue for not supporting some of the Game.

You can do one thing that you install that game on the other Desktop and play over there and see whether the problems remain the same over there if not if it not showing any of the issue over there that means that there are the problems with your Driver Update or may your Desktop configuration doesn’t match the game requirement for running in the desktop. However the Intel Graphic card is best to Support any of the Latest game.

These graphic cards supports the Football Manager Series game, there are no issue for the graphic card wise. But sometime the delay for the output to the screen may occurs so for that you have to make sure that the graphic card is fitted properly in the socket of the Motherboard and if it fixed properly over there in the socket then you have to restart the system. And update your driver to have the advanced supporting for most of the game by this graphic card. However Intel Graphic card is the best one for the gaming and for the other useful purpose I think. And if you don’t overcome these situation then I think that you have to format your complete System this will remove the unwanted data and the file by which you will get the better performance of the RAM and automatically the speed for the game increase.