Thread: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi will be Spike's last DBZ game

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi will be Spike's last DBZ game

I just read an interview with Namco Bandai decided that the executive Tenkaichi Dragon Ball Z DBZ game last will be last of Spike. With this in mind, which leads to one question: Who is responsible? I can only think of two companies developing games that could take more than once Spike's done. Now, frankly, I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but granted if you are holding CyberConnect2 DBZ, I could remove some startling things with the franchise. What do you think? Who should conquest the DBZ license one time it is made with Ultimate Spike Tenkaichi?

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi will be Spike's last DBZ game

Budokai 3 was considered the best DBZ game for many fans. I was not telling the Budokai games were terrible, were infamous for Budokai was the first DBZ game that we have in America. The Budokai games were too admired. Why do I have to clarify this? Everybody should know that Budokai 3 was splendid. Whether you do not like Budokai or misinterpreted the meaning of the infamous. "Infamous" means "to be famous for something good." But I guess you're one of those who did not like Budokai 3, which is fine, everyone has different tastes.

That is in fact wrong. "Infamous" refers to having a terrible standing or bad. "Famous" would be the word I was looking for. But yes, I have strayed from the topic, my regrets. I must say that I'm actually a little disappointed that no more games Spike. Sure, they certainly could have done better in many of their games, but games made by those who have enjoyed the most. I do not know if Dimps take would be best.

While I greatly enjoyed Budokai games, no future DBZ game, create probably follow the same system utilized in the Budokai series with a pair of slight developments here and there. The probable result would be to bring the similar troubles that many people constantly pin in the Tenkaichi series; you're getting a growth of the earlier games. Obviously, people are condemning the Tenkaichi games and Raging Blast for this all the time, while being admired Dimps games.

People tend to overlook the fact that most of the aftermath of a fighting game is extensions and / or improvements in the previous game (s). In any case, I think a company that is not Dimps or Spike would be the best route. CyberConect2 can be an excellent option, but you never know. It's hard to please everyone. In the case of hand do not provide a good DBZ game, are not always the oldest games to fall back.

If I were an editor, who would be looking to spend the series was a study that has not worked with it earlier. They necessitate a new set of eyes to look at what was, what could be, and what should be. Naruto developers might be a good selection as their games look to have a similar feel to them, the engine-wise. More than anything, the study next door must have a long hard look at the basic combat system. The revisions correct in this area alone, the next game will feel completely different.

I am quite certain if the game sells package Namco Bandai might think again this. Dumping another project CyberConnect 2 would be immense for the fans in the final, but can be demanding for the end of development. Your performance may suffer as a result. It's hard to put your best foot forward at all times.

Possibly another reason I might need to switch to the developers is to keep things clean with games. Possibly just saw Spike innovation. The interview said that whoever takes over will do the "raw material" to rally the left to use at their disposal. I should have cited my source before I'm sorry, not trying to compensate. And the other point, there have to be CyberConnect2 to be taking, could have occupied the board and a lawyer as you said, that could be another game developer who wanted a crack at the franchise with his vision of mind . But if Tenkaichi latter is "the one" who might want to maintain a spike just a tag more.

Do not worry; I never thought I was making it up. To leave assets to who assumes the task finally frees your hands to do other things. Hopefully that means they'll spend more time and money on things like writing and directing in the creative and programming and testing the technical aspect. I'd be interested to see what happens.

What if they find a way to split the development between the two studies. You could develop the engine, graphics, audio, and other game modes are developed and mechanics. In fact, they require a high degree of cooperation between the studies, but that could match the development of the load and allow more time for developers to build better games. If they could not do that, then the development cycle of contracts should be rewritten to increase the length of two years. Quality over quantity!