Thread: Does Rocksmith game come with music theory lessons?

Does Rocksmith game come with music theory lessons?

Hello friends, I want to ask that does Rocksmith game arrive with music theory lessons. Possibly a number of sheet reading lessons at most? If you people know some of lesson available then please tell me about it as I really want it and also want to play the game. If you people got any other information relating to it. I was searching a lot about it but I have got no information about it. So please tell me about it and share some lesson you people have it about the game. Thank you.

Re: Does Rocksmith game come with music theory lessons?

Since the videos which I've seen, you can play a mini game on the scales and the other on the chords. Let's wait for another answer which the other user have to say about it.

I never really wanted this, but I would assume that there are plenty of free online resources that could teach you everything (and more) who want to know. Google only specific things you want to know. Also, just an FYI, the theory of most musicals is irrelevant to the rock / pop music, although some famous musicians have a deep knowledge of music theory.

Purchase a small blue book which is name as "The basis of music." It costs about $ 10 new and basically teaches you everything. You better have it and get it for you and learn something from it.

Fundamentals, Alternate picking, Consistent training, Blues scales, major and minor pentatonic scales, and also the Chain jump to collect the scales. I have almost 30 years of experience playing guitar and performing live most weekends in front of approximately 600 to 900 people. I would be glad to review the basics of guitar theory and practice, if necessary. I think it would be better for you and also other are doing the same. You should try from the basic and keep on the front as you get more experience with the lower and also the older one. I think you might be the beginner for this, so it is will be the best for you and also for the other who will pay the game.

Slow Play is important, but can be very difficult to do if you've ever played another instrument. I played the saxophone for a decade and I'm in a guitar class at the moment, and play slow is my biggest problem. Shortly wish I had $ 80 to spare right now.