Thread: Is there any PC Software for Rocksmith Game?

Is there any PC Software for Rocksmith Game?

Hello friends, I want to ask that is there any PC software which is been released out yet that will let me plug the Real Tone Cable into my computer and make use of it as an amp. If it is there then please tell me that where I can get a hand over it and also I want to play the game on the computer. I love to play the game on the computer and I have a huge collation of the computer games. I also wanted to play this game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is there any PC Software for Rocksmith Game?

This game in reality makes the cable multiplatform. You can add effects pedals at least, not sure if the amplifier models based on the well. There's this game, at least, if you can find a way to do this without having to buy another cable.

I am not sure what the previous user speaking. I'm sure the guitar is software out there that will allow you to use the cable with the computer, but it will not be as good as Rocksmith. The game comes to PC in December (IIRC), so just wait until you're out and get a copy. Tonight I'll take the Xbox version, but I'm definitely getting the PC as well.

I think you are trying to record the game directly on to the PC, beside you get a new interface or some other interface which is available for doing that and also get the game on the PC.

The game has several virtual amps and a bunch of pedals. You can have up to three pedals amp and switch between them with the driver. You can also adjust each amplifier and adjust the settings on the pedals. If you want to play, you can use the game itself. Turn the amp mode, choose the amplifier that you like, adjust the settings to get the tone that sounds the way you want, add some effects pedals, and Biggity-bam rubble Muther Trucker.

I know that the game itself is an amplifier. And I'm not looking to record. I wonder if there is any free software out there that can use this cable to connect to my PC to use simply as an amplifier, without having to connect to my Xbox.

No special software is needed. If you connect the cable to the computer, will appear as a microphone. Just make sure it is muted and you hear the guitar from the computer speakers. If you want pedals or FX models will have to wait for the game to come to PC. The best option is that you wait for the game to be released for the PC. You should wait for the December when the game will be released for the computer version and also it will be the best to get and also to play the game. So you better wait for the game to be released for it.

You will be able to get the information about on the internet as someone or the other has tried to do it and put some of the information that how to do it on the internet, so you better check it.