Thread: Does Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi follow the traditional storyline

Does Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi follow the traditional storyline

Do you believe this game just pursue the customary tale of DBZ or have a new story instead of the similar thing? What if the story is what you think you would like to see.

Re: Does Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi follow the traditional storyline

I think it must have both means more hours to play the game. Common history and then a story "alternative timeline". Tenkaichi 2 had a story mode similar to Budokai 3. I thought the style of the story was the best.

Once you have completed the different scenarios, and then unlock what I would call the universe modified. This needs making a character and play again through the DBZ universe, but this time there will be no conclusion. It will be his selection to begin good or bad actions, and dissimilar in this universe that occur affect your character (s). It could start initially wrong, then the time to join forces to defeat a good stronger enemy, and then turn bad again. Again, you will be able to collect the dragon balls allowing you to unlock items for your character as well as revive fallen opponents.

Ideally, the universe would have to work as some kind of loop, meaning there will always be some kind of enemy (to be in progress), and your character develops and grows stronger, so do their enemies. I think if you really wanted to do well, they could link to play online. So one of two things can happen. You could make a physical universe online with friends or random players, or to be repeatedly at war with each other.

This would be completed to form factions and so on. I can see lag playing a big role in this. On the other hand, people could send their players created online for others to download. This can provide an infinite amount of enemies / allies to create your world of DBZ, and eradicate the problem lag in which the characters have been downloaded, are controlled by the CPU.

I would like to see how traditional history, developed in the form B3, where we had to explore and find the Dragon Balls so. Once this is completed, you should open a new universe where once again to do the same, but this is more based on hypothetical cases. For example, you could play with Vegeta and Goku actually defeated and Special Forces of the earth. This would then lead to Freiza will address and phone etc, with the likes of Nappa and Raditz is alive.

If Namco is trying to stay a little canyon to the database (DBZ-DBGT) history (just forget the fact that people are calling GT is not cannon), then for your character to reach SSJ4 you'd necessitate to select by a tail in the creation of your character. In my personal estimation I do not appreciate how they could incorporate Namco characters SSJ4 in the measure unless it does not matter if the user had a tail or not. From what we know so far is the highest in the SSJ a custom character will be able to achieve.