Thread: No information about the exclusive cars in the Need for Speed: The Run

No information about the exclusive cars in the Need for Speed: The Run

Hi friends I have heard about the game ‘Need for Speed: The Run’ so I am very much excited about this game so I have visited to the official site for getting more information about this game but there I found the incomplete information that there are lack of the information about the exclusive cars in these game. So guys if you have any of the information about these queries in this game then do the reply any idea and suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: No information about the exclusive cars in the Need for Speed: The Run

I have seen that there is the information about the 7 exclusive cars there on their official site. These cars can be purchase by the user of these games, that car can be purchased by the user on the basis of the Promotional code they have. So I can suggest that there are the cars that can be found there for the point of the car purchase.

There are not that much of the information about the game because they may planning to get the user to visit there official side for the information purpose and there the deal can take place between the user and the dealer for the new thing that can be purchased from this game. However the PC and the X-Box user have the access to pre-order there want, finally I think that there are the lacks of the information about the game.

All that I can say that there is the need to get back the console importance these days, since most of the user for the Need for Speed: The Run is from the console only. It also has their exclusive franchises, however I have also hear that the Microsoft enters the arena since most of the people are also using the Game for the PC.

That game have been distributed within the company that means that the MS is developing such thing that these game have more option for the cars and rides if the player is using the game that support the Microsoft plat form, and beside these other company such as Sony, X-Box, Nintendo etc. are also doing the same thing for making the marketing for their products. Xbox360 got the Ferrari pack and others are providing their own package for the game so that people will divert toward their products.

The Playstation have their own gameshark by that they are able to unlock all these cars on the classic Need for Speed, so the user need to get the Speed for their vehicles and the user will definitely move towards their sites for the information and the marketing become more for their products. All though there are also more of the thing that are used for the game to make the game more enjoyable that means that there are the Music’s tracks and the levels and the car are also can be customizable by the user to make the game car more advanced.

I think that there are the deals between the Sony and EA that they have to make the car only for the Play Station 3 version, so I think that not fare for the fan of the ‘Need for Speed’ so there are the need that the EA allow all the cars for their fan for all the types of Platform and make the things more interesting.

There are not that much of information present about the exclusive car in the official side for the game ‘Need for Speed: The Run’. Since these game is recently launched I think because of that there are not that much of information about the game we people get, so we just have to wait for some of the time and let be enjoy the game. After some days we will definitely gat the advance feature and more information about the game.