Thread: Do you want Emma Frost as a playable Character in X-Men Destiny

Do you want Emma Frost as a playable Character in X-Men Destiny

So as per my title says: Do you want Emma Frost as a playable Character in X-Men Destiny? If we have the possibility to utilize real x-men in the game, as you have possibly guessed, want Emma to be here.

Re: Do you want Emma Frost as a playable Character in X-Men Destiny

I think the game will allow you to have some X-Men on your computer somehow. They are the X-Men, after all, and X-Men = teamwork. I wish XM: D pursues the formula of Dragon Age in terms of modifying the team is going, but it could go the route of Mass Effect as well (they have other characters on your computer, but cannot control). Anyway, yes, I want Emma to be there. She has been one of the most prominent X-Men for a decade and now appears in most of the crossings today. She has had more impact on the team's history and addresses many of the "icons", the older members. The reason why Marvel does not pull in as many games as they could (as they did with Deadpool and Black Panther) remains a mystery to me.

I hope he does not follow the path of Dragon Age Mass Effect just because I want to use Emma. I do not see why they insist on not using the current list of matches. They say it is to keep the old fans of the characters involved in the games; my rebuttal to this is that if you buy this game will most likely read the comics or know what is going on in them. So just use the current staggering list.

Emma has to be in the game. Given that only missed out being in MUA2, in a game that revolves around the current X-Men, it has to be in! I would not mind playing in her or her on my team! While she is in! Emma should deff be in this game. She was playable in XML, which was fine, but if you do not know how their level of well it was useless, had a small cameo in xml2 and was not even in any MUA2 MUA or game, whatever it has been in the computer for a decade and deserves to get well in a game, and you better take on this!

My main trouble with XML Emma was that she did not play like Emma by any means. But it was actually a character quite well. If you set all changes in the power point of the diamond was a colossus of the upper tank (which could stand and reflect the same amount of damage and melee was better, thanks to the impulse of anger psionic). This, however, his command and authority would not be afraid to peak at the end of the game and, not to play Emma Frost. His main power is not to be diamond shaped, inferior if the worst comes to you should be able to utilize it as a character in melee / tank, but the aim should be telepathy. Since the game was declared on the basis of recent developments (San Francisco), Emma was positive, but confirmation is always nice. I hope the writer (or writers do not know if Carey is doing by itself) is able to reflect their importance in today's comics and gives an important role in the history of the game.

I do not think X-Men will be playable and I think Jadryx incorrigible. Marvel has a kind of tarter me the character of Emma who was a immense character (as writers like Whedon, and showed Milligan), but Marvel looks resolute to become the new Jean Grey, does not work for her if she is well written, which currently is not. Hopefully Gillen once more we will share with UXM again the real Emma Frost.

Actually, I think this game will be more like Dragon Age sets in terms of customization and being able to go, but if you go this route ME is more or less what Emma. You made an interesting point about your look / outfit changes depending on the player's character to be good or bad. I believe that if a function like this XMD only be applied in our character as it changes its appearance / her and pre-existing characters to follow, which would be either X-Men or the Brotherhood. But it would be good for some of those characters that followed, regardless of their choice.

I think they will go the way of ME to be honest, the reason I think this is due to the fact that it seems that we can only control your character and none of the others, I shouted a mass effect type set, but I'd like a game of fiscal as well. The reason I came up with the 3 costumes is just so that you may be able to win the loyalty of a character so each character has a standard suit and then go down the path of good or evil of others characters then change your wardrobe accordingly. I think if Emma was so, and I'm not being bias or anything, I'd be very happy with it.

DA’s power sets of customization options, not the game. Maybe it's because ME is more science fiction, while DA is a fantasy, but it is easier to imagine the powers of XMD in a DA instead of ME. The Powerset that it became easier for me to imagine that though.

I liked this idea. Until your post I always thought this game has pre-existing fixed all characters, whether good or bad, but would be more interesting if one can really earn their loyalty and then some of them after no matter which way have chosen. It specifically targets EFF89. And now that Emma has been confirmed to be in. She is usually in a role of teacher / mentor’s, a leadership position or both in the caricatures, but with lots of characters to be displayed obviously, there will be a greater stress on one of those. As someone is confirmed to be dead, I have a feeling it's going to be in more of a leadership position, but on the other hand, our main character is a teenager and is intended for the mentors during the game

I think the problem of fractions with Emma was the same with his X-Men: Cyclops is too focused and exaggeration of their abilities. Cyclops always was in the room, we knew we would have a brilliant idea and the others around him were amazed with his leadership. Intentionally or not, every time Scott argued with someone, that person will end up being in the wrong. Being his girlfriend, Emma has just appeared on their side more than any other character and suffered much more from him. Another problem with Emma fraction was that, although some of his arguments were good, the dialogue was not.