Thread: The Canine Toast Family in The Sims 3: Pets

The Canine Toast Family in The Sims 3: Pets

The family of my most favorite toast is the most comprehensive family I had, I love them as if they were real, but that another story. I have pets now! And beautiful at that! I love German shepherds, who had a Pastor Rey so grow really brings great memories! And the Father, Toast Pecan, pure white Chow-Chow, Hes not so smart. They just had their first litter! Candy Brown Sugar-toasted Toast!

Re: The Canine Toast Family in The Sims 3: Pets

I custom design the entire house, which began as a much smaller house, but with the rapidly growing family and pets now! We needed some space! I have a lot of CC in this house. Above all the windows (CC most if not all of TSR. How do I go? In their games will be replaced with other furniture? I've never risen much in the change before, usually only to make I, or my friend!)

Re: The Canine Toast Family in The Sims 3: Pets

I uploaded the lot with the exchange! Line is not showing, but shows that the pitcher is loaded correctly! Now we just wait for the exchange of their part! We really appreciate the views of everyone in this house, and pets! I put a lot of effort and thought into making this the perfect family home for my Sims!