Thread: Cardboard cutout of Bigfoot found around some trees in The Sims 3: Pets

Cardboard cutout of Bigfoot found around some trees in The Sims 3: Pets

Did you know that a cardboard cutout of Bigfoot can be found around some trees in the new city? Also, did you know that there are signs of a "cross-Trex 'in there too? What new things did you notice while playing The Sims 3 pets?

Re: Cardboard cutout of Bigfoot found around some trees in The Sims 3: Pets

All kinds of wild animals. I've seen raccoons and deer. Even though my friend tells me that there's more. That horses sleep standing and dogs and horses irregularly back up earlier than turning into somewhat that no errors, but based on what actually real animals? If you're cooking, and your dog seems at you is because he or she needs somewhat. (You can click on the pet while you are cooking with an option to show debris shooting and your pet can get some of what's cooking!) I did not do it twice because I was not sure why I can only look cooking, but then I read in the XD guide . They get upset if you do not give them some!

I've noticed that dogs that I had to do more than small spaces that might be difficult to turn around. But yeah, seems a bit odd to add that.

This is a kind of unicorn-spoiler. Therefore, some nights just before midnight (around 23:45), a unicorn appears in the waterfall that park next to the water treatment facility. That makes a noise when it appears, may be white or black. You can offer it, offering his hand to smell, offer their production (if any) and pet him or rub his neck. I've made friends with him, but has not yet adopted. There is a decorative building (not seem to do anything) with a big t-rex statue outside. It is interesting, but do not know what the story. This is good. There is a woman who lives alone with a cat in a house covered with flyers. However, his room is a little wild. She has all kinds of horse related equipment up there, but not the owner of a horse. She has a commitment. It made me laugh.

There is a village in the shopping center, whose back story is that they are the descendants of a Sim who refused to sell his property for commercial development. It seems that, the complete family hates people because of this, because their house has become a historical landmark and needs to make it a commercial lot to attract tourists to the city. The thing is that a couple of Sims is still living in the property. I'm kind of tempted to play like them to see where you take your story.

Big dogs can pet puppy in bed while sleeping. Animals can drink from the toilet. If you have one of the small animals (reptiles, rodents, turtles, birds) in the inventory of leakage through it, and then move to the large amount of a little more. After 2 pet treat infants; become partners (with wedding rings, little by its image in the form of relations). The collection of the aid aspiration reward has been updated to show the locations of rodents, birds, turtles, snakes and lizards, besides the typical rocks, stones, insects, seeds, etc. There's a new painting of a dragon and a frog with a wizard that comes with pets. This is definitely a suggestion, and when I say that without doubt it is because I remember EA put a picture of a unicorn in the GEN and guess what the creature was secret.

There were many twists and turns on whether or not it would be part of the game. My Coco is pregnant white unicorn through Glint 3.0. Hooray! The foal must be born tonight when you resume the game. If a girl, she will be called Audrey, of course!

I'm not sure if it's a mistake or is supposed to be. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I played my luck last night and adopted a legacy-free dog pound and the poor spent his first night out because he could not enter the house (there is a base of the platform and the house.) My Sims was too tired to do friends to give them to pick it up, so just moved the bed and out of food. The next morning they became friends and were able to carry inside, but she still could not walk up / down stairs to get to other rooms.

They will be able to use these ok. Many times when a new feature appears in a game, in fact it comes with the patch for the game and the current edition sells only the first articles. Like, the first washer had ambitions, but also is available in the online store or things of life of people. You may need to adjust the dive bar to speak in public, I have not checked that. In the dance club hidden springs, bars with no pro / speakers, but you can put in your account. They have to support the expansion things to use only the base game plus the expansion itself.

I am very excited about the combo of dive bar / meeting place for criminals though. I'm playing on Hidden Springs and storehouse illegal’s is so out of the way that builds you late for work each time. Its great how he hid, but is impractical. So I think I'm going to delete and make a park, and are based on the new lot.

Sim City games (precursor of the Sims games) had a Godzilla-like creature emerging from the sea, the attack on the city, and then return to sea. I would love to see what happens in TS3! I'm thinking about the next EP will provide natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, and such. Maybe finally get the time! The dinosaur actually looks like a series of tourist traps in the central region, and some come out to Las Vegas. In fact, the Appaloosa reminds me a little Fallout: New Vegas, but I'm also trying to remember where I saw one close to him in real life.