Thread: How your Sims' time management changed in The Sims 3: Pets

How your Sims' time management changed in The Sims 3: Pets

How have you been managing your Sims' time has changed? Do you have enough time to play with / train their pets, as well as going to work, caring for children, home, and do all things for another day a day, including appointments or holidays? Or have had to sacrifice (or reduce) activities in other areas of their day to cope with having pets? In general, pets are very well fit, or does it seem a little overwhelming now, given the rapidity of a normal Sim-day passes? Is this all that I thought would be EP and met their expectations as a great addition to the gameplay? If not, what could be better?

Re: How your Sims' time management changed in The Sims 3: Pets

Depends on how much he likes to micro-management. If you spend all your time looking at their pets, training and cleaning up after them, then naturally you will not have time to do anything else. But if your house is configured to the needs (food, toys, etc.) then you can let the pets work through autonomy with little trouble. You can also change the characteristics with the fantastic "boost" the system. Cat is scratching the furniture? Scold him enough and learn to stop. Horse lets her boyfriend, without problems? You can praise him to his most obedient in the future. It is much more dynamic than the rigid system features Sims. Once you get used to the unique needs of a few, who are basically family members in common with the motives and whims.

So far, this EP has been better than expected. Each animal has different skills and different playing style, but all follow the mesh with existing Sims. I mentioned how fun it is to train them by reinforcing behavior. And the horses, in general, are a blast. I can think of possible improvements, the top of my head. Except for a few annoying bugs, the PE works and works well. It's practically a new game.

I have found myself wanting more and more to use the trick of making all still subjects I only have enough time to do things. I think it takes too long to do basic things like the shower (it takes about 45 minutes), kitchen (took about 45 minutes to make spaghetti), eating (took about an hour and a half) and, especially, brushing teeth. I liked having my sim do that, but should not take more than five minutes, but it takes 25 minutes! Generally, no time to do all this before going to the majority of jobs in the morning on top all the time it takes for a sim to sleep at night. Usually not have much time fun / free for my sim between caring for their needs, have a job and then having to go to bed. My girl has no children, has two horses, but only competes with careers and one of them when you have time. She has not had time to train others. She is in a stable relationship, but do not really have time for it if you want to do anything with horses, so it is not progressing.

I'm really enjoying this expansion. I would not say it has been overwhelming since the pets really only requires minimal care and can basically take care of themselves when the SIM card is busy. Once again, I just want the basics took less time for me to have more time to play and interact with my pets.

I'm pretty happy with this EP. I think the only thing I can think that I would like to buy different would a pet store, maybe have more stray dogs around (I have not seen hardly any) and better time management, Which means I think they need to do the basic needs of having less time to meet. My sim has enough time to work, shower and eat, if you want to keep only necessary social cats up. I think I need another cat to keep him company.

I've noticed that with two pets and helping to train some dogs and puppies are much better with the game in the department of time as a single dog and a family is much more difficult to control because everything happens so quickly. I love the rustic items (flower with a full glass is my favorite.) And the dog toys. I love having the horses and the items with him, too cold. Overall the game I love pets, which is much better than the last. I like to get my pets and changing them, but with the CAS that I have and a mixed breed dog glitches funny when I go into a purebred dog.

I do not feel that there is enough time in a day care SIM standard to everything I want. I can use the Mod NRaas / Twallan Relativity to slow time slightly (70%) That way I can put everything and a little time to do fun things too. I have also a lot of time to do everything with the Ministry of Defense of relativity, as well as longer / shorter days Gurra's Mod.