Thread: ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is Split Screen Multiplayer game

‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is Split Screen Multiplayer game

I have purchase the game Need for Speed: The Run; however this is the best game among the Need for Speed series. I like to play the game very much. Recently I was trying to play this game with one of my friends so I was trying to find the Split screen feature in this game but fail to do that, so guys I want to know whether this game have the split screen feature there or not , if it have then how to start that Split Screen. So any of the information or idea you guys have then please let me know about this.

Re: ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is Split Screen Multiplayer game

Yes there are the Split screen feature are there in this game by which you can use to play the game as a multiplayer I think since the previous version for the NFS have this feature so according to my experience this new Need For Speed: The Run must have this feature there for the benefits of the user to play this game with the friends at the same time.

According to me this was not there in this game, since even I was also trying to start the feature but not able to that I have followed each and every thing that was used for the old version of the Need for Speed to start this feature but however I was not able to start that inspite of several try. So finally I can say that you have to visit the official site to know more about this game features. There can be the possibility to play this game as on the LAN Connection if you wish to play.

I don’t have that much of idea about the console version for the Need for Speed: The Run, since I used to play the game in my PC so I don’t need to do such split screening and other thing related to that. So you have to concentrate on other Topic for an example you have lots of other feature to enjoy the game, that more than enough for the game to play, but as per your query I assure you that most of the console game have the Split Screen module, so this game may also have that feature.

This is the best classic game for the speed fan who like such type of the game to play which have the racing and sports, so friends I want to say that this game don’t have this kind of Split Screen or Off line feature. But beside this it have the online competition that means that you can join the other player live and match with them and I think that it is good for this game to have the online competition. So you have to enjoy this feature of online competition to enjoy the game to play that as a multiplayer, so that you can get the other player to race with you and you will have the opportunity to make the rank in this game.

This game is not design for the Split Screen, and also the two player is not allow in this game if you are using the same console for that purpose since the console is connected to the unique Monitor, but there are the possibility that you can enjoy the group playing using the online competition that is good for that if you want to enjoy the game to play as the multiple player race game at the same time.

I think this is the mistake that the EA have not include this Split Screen in this version of the game, since it is the important part of the game that the player can use to play if they are offline. So they have to include that in the next release if possible so that the feature makes the next version much better in any of the way. But however the game is good and best and also it have the Online Race that you can use if you wish to play that.

The Game ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ don’t have the feature for the Split screen there is lack of this feature in this game, if you are laying this game offline then you don’t have that feature to make the use since this game is make or the online and server based game that means you can play this game as the multiplayer through the online.