Thread: Changes in Star Wars Cantina

Changes in Star Wars Cantina

I have the game ‘Star Wars Cantina’, and I like that very much to play but I think it require some of the changes require in this game so that it will become more interesting so guys if you have any of the suggestion for the changes in this game you want to make then please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: Changes in Star Wars Cantina

All that I have seen that this game is good from all the side including the main character and the villains in the game is also good at their point, but according to me the ‘yoda’ the green aliens which is there in the part I is to be include in this game because he is the best character for the game Star War.

There I have heard that they have added Vader in this SW, I think this is the boring part that have to remove from this game. So if it is possible then remove that from Star War. Although he is consider as the Emperor but not suitable for that.

The new ‘Star War Cantina’ is the best game for playing and there are the various Thing that are most likely to like by the player so that I think that there are nothing to get changes in this game since there I have found the Best graphic and the effect is also good to enjoy, and the battle between the main character and the villains are also seen that there are nothing to make the changes to make. But the Thing require to make the changes is the Sound effect if the sound for the game is little bit changes that means that if there some more advanced sound effect is need to be make available for the game.