Thread: Display Lag in Rocksmith Game

Display Lag in Rocksmith Game

Hello friends, I have about 8 hours to this game right now, and I'm worried about something. I have 50 "plasma which I think has a refresh rate of 8 to 12 ms-I think I have the 120 Hz documentation if necessary even look up. So what is the problem with this game or it is not supported with the screen I am using it and also you will be able to tell me that how I can I solve the problem and also which will be the best method to play the game. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you will give to me.

Re: Display Lag in Rocksmith Game

Are you using an HDMI hook up? It might be due to that, as I was also having the same problem, so you should try using component cables as those are the best and also good to use and you wouldn’t get the problem.

I want to say something which is related to the game. The game features Display Lag correction set at 50 ms. However; playing the Chords technical challenge shows that there is a delay between what I see and what the record set. I bombed the challenge. Watching the replay, I saw that the delay between the strings and the sounds I've done. I got the DLC of 8 ms, and broke the damn meters marked me so high. Great, right? Well, I can start playing some of the challenges of Notes, and although there was no problem 50ms, now I need 8 more points for them!

It connected, but I did not bother the game. The decrease in visual quality was too much. I'll have to find another way to sync A / V. you should use the component cable and try it.

Well as some of the above user have told you to use the component cables. I want to tell that the component cable will give the same visual quality as the HDMI was providing it is the composite cables that offer only 480i. So you better see that and get it. I think there might be some sort of the compatibility of the game and the TV you are using it, you better check it and get it for you. There might be no chance of getting any difference with the changing of the cable. I just make you know that there will be no difference with it.

I also agree with the above user and also have not found the difference with the changing the cable as I was using the HDMI and now used the component cable, it be some other problem.

Thus, for some reason, when you connect the red, blue and green, along with the audio red and white, it looks like ass. I'll take another look later, but I just want to jam this time. What I really want to know is if the recording is shown at the end of a song is exactly what I played ... certainly not what it seems. It's almost as if my guitar audio is lagging behind the sound of the song during recording, but I know I did not miss much.