Thread: How to get Rocksmith Pre-order bonus songs, missing content and registration?

How to get Rocksmith Pre-order bonus songs, missing content and registration?

How do I get my 2 free pre-order bonus songs; Lynyrd Skynyrd's “Free Bird” and Radiohead's “Bodysnatchers? Is it true that it is something I should unlock? I've been playing for 2 or 3 hours now and the just thing in the "Rocksmith Shop" (by Best Buy?!) appears to be the "Tone Designer Pack". I unlocked the Gibson SG-1 guitar but there are no indications of the auxiliary 3 impacts pedal either. There was no sort of right to gain entrance code to download extraneous matter and even the URL to enroll the game (ubireg.com) that was posted in the "manual" is unfavorable. Heading off to "registration.ubi.com" gets me to a destination but Rocksmith is no place on the drop-down list.

Re: How to get Rocksmith Pre-order bonus songs, missing content and registration?

You'll should take your receipt back to Best Buy and have them give you the select matter code for the 2 songs. It might as well have been given to you when you were given the game. Moreover, check the receipt. They might have printed them on the receipt.

Re: How to get Rocksmith Pre-order bonus songs, missing content and registration?

The result for those who pre-ordered through BestBuy.com, inquire be joined to someone in GAMING noticing your code for a pre-ordered game. We were messaged a code forthwith for the a few free songs, but no sign of the "Three Exclusive Effects Pedals". It's advance anyway.

Same situation with me, but I submitted a pre-order at my nearby gamestop. I inquired where the pre-order dlc songs are but I was told they didn't get any codes. I twofold checked the receipt and the game's bundling, but nothing. The game case has “exclusive version" on it; possibly the pedals are in the game and not a code. Just thinking about how you unlock them then.

I about-faced to the BB store and they found the sheet to output and create the codes. The main 2 I got were for the PS3 resulting from the fact that the sheet had the 360 & PS3 UPC codes reversed. Third time is an appeal. I appear to recollect that I unlocked the Gibson guitar this around teatime but still no implication of where the 3 bonus pedals are. I'll attempt putting in the code for the 2 songs when my SO is finished viewing the Food Network.

Just got the code from Best Buy but I have no clue where or how to utilize it. I haven't perceived anyplace in the game that I can enter it.

In the game that along these lines, go into your XBox exist account and select reclaim code, put it in there and you'll download the songs from the marketplace. I moreover had to call the number to get the codes messaged to me.

The pedals are pre-commissioned, or regardless were on my PS3 BB Disc. Go in AMP Mode and you are able to utilize the Trem-Ole', Power Chorder and Robo Crunch pedals without a moment's delay off the bat.

I accept you need to head off to the Gamestop locale and punch in your code from the receipt and it will give you your DLC code for the game. I cannot test this out until I go home today evening time and check the receipt but I peruse that an as yet undisclosed place. Well upon further analysis there's nothing to enter on that post so I figure those are the papers we might as well have gained from gamestop. I finished it. You do it at the Playstation Store. There is a Redeem Codes Button at the top of the page. I think its odd to recover your game code outside the game you are playing.

I did and I didn't get the codes to any detectable degree, nothing on the receipt, nothing in the container or on the book. I called him and the assistant had no plan as normal. Quite weak on the grounds that I hurried out to pre-order JUST to have the Free Bird tune and now I don't get it. All I got was a useless strap I'll never utilize and one pick.

I pre-ordered from EB Games and you doubtlessly get your code from them, they ought to have it on a printout. When I picked mine up the guy composed it by hand from his printout onto a paper for me. He even told me if the code he gave me didn't work for some explanation to return and he'd give me an additional one.