Thread: The Sims 3: Pets has limited edition content

The Sims 3: Pets has limited edition content

I found the incomplete edition content which everyone is looking for. It is within buydebug and it is scheduled as store content, therefore it has a small bag next to it. There is lots of stuff within there the palm tree scratching post, canopy cat bed, turtle bed (like the cat one through the open mouth intended for cats to go in and hide) and sign to the pet store, etc.

Re: The Sims 3: Pets has limited edition content

You will have to type in "testingcheatsenabled true" initially to the cheats window and after that "buydebug" and it will turn up as one more category within the buy mode. I utilize buydebug every time.

Another great feature of Animals & Co PC is that you can finally control the animal. It is not just an addition to the family; you can really control them and make them interact with the Sims rather than to interact with them only the Sim. It 'great. We no longer need a cheat to do so. You can live the life through the eyes of your pet. A completely new experience that really makes the game much more fun! Animals have needs, memories, their biography and personality, opportunities etc. Besides this, they are very similar to the Sims, Sims even if they are animals, not humanoid.

There are no new careers for the Sims, and as for work on animals is a characteristic only for the console. There are even new kinds of death, nor for the Sims or for animals. The only animals die of old age and there are no deaths for the Sims involving animals.

The new town of Animals & Co PC is called Appaloosa Plains, I hope I have written well. It’s a neighborhood-style mid-west, perfect for your Sims with horses, but certainly the other animals will love the place! The city also has a lake shaped like a cat and a bone-shaped swimming pool. All the animals love to drink from the lakes, but only dogs can swim. Animals can go around by you or with the Sims. Some can go by taxi, but it obviously does not apply to horses. You can still move around a horse and your Sim can go for a walk with the dog. The new city has a lot of new content and there is much to explore.

There is also a park for dogs, which is a resort for dogs, but Sims can go to play with their pets. There are many fields where the horses gallop, and a particular thing I saw was the equestrian center. In this ranch Sims can improve their skills with horses, such as running, jumping and riding. The training takes place on a course with obstacles that your Sim horse must overcome. One of the obstacles has the fireworks, and the Sim can burn! You can also create your own path of training. Skills can be used in various competitions, including the jumping competition and stroke. A home of your Sims can build the stables, as the team added barn doors and other accessories. The races are held in a rabbit hole, so you cannot see what happens during the event. But you can see the scores of the race. The normal horse race can be done everywhere and the horse can train at home.

You will find that at first the animals have no skills and do not know a move. From the moment you become part of your family, you can improve their behavior and teach him the moves. Dogs have a lot to learn. I have cats instead of just the ability to hunt. The Sims and small dogs can perform in shows where they show the dog's abilities to carry out orders, earn money. One of the special abilities of dogs and cats is hunting. Graham said (about dogs) that if they are particularly good in this field, can also find an appointment with your Sims! I'm curious to see this interaction.

Usually every Sims expansion brings a special creature. This expansion is of the 'unicorn! Unicorns are magical, in case you have not understood. The unicorn has shown us that Graham was on the edge of town. At first it seemed sweet and angelic. So sweet that immediately reminded me of My Little Pony, especially for the little stars and hearts on her body. It was the good side of the unicorn. Good side. That side of the unicorn was white and shiny. Graham then shot the shot and the unicorn was a devilish black with flames on the body and everything else. That side of the unicorn was pretty bad. The unicorn has a good temper! When he runs, you can see a trail rainbow glitters. Unicorns are magical, and can set fire to bring the Sims out of town, curse them, so they are to endure mysterious disasters and misfortunes. They can also grow plants and bless them wherever they go! And, drum roll, unicorns can teleport! Unfortunately, Graham does not want us to see how we can adopt a unicorn. It will remain a secret until someone at EA will not say or until someone has bought the game will find out.

The limited edition of The Sims 3 Pets & Co PC is obviously different from the normal. He has a special pet store where Sims can buy items - accessories and objects - for their pets. You cannot buy animals in the store.

The teaching tackles a course with hindrances that your Sim stallion should succeed. One of the hindrances has the firecrackers, and the Sim can smolder! You are able to in addition make your particular way of preparing. Dexterities might be utilized in changing rivalries, incorporating the hopping rivalry and stroke.