Thread: Failed to create Pet Traits and buy from Pet Store in The Sims 3: Pets?

Failed to create Pet Traits and buy from Pet Store in The Sims 3: Pets?

I think that the title is enough to explain the problem. Actually, I am not able to see any of the traits when I open the Create a Pet screen. I cannot see traits intended for all animals. I cannot understand that what is the problem with this and how that can be solved. I will be really glad to you if someone can provide some possible solution for this. Other than this can somebody please post minimum system requirement for this and some more information about this game?

Re: Failed to create Pet Traits and buy from Pet Store in The Sims 3: Pets?

I think that you will require updating some such that they will be compatible through the pets.

The Sims 3 "Pets" is a standalone game for Xbox, Nintendo DS and PlayStation 3, and an expansion for PC and Mac. For the first time in the history of The Sims, players can play on your pet's skin and see the world through their eyes. The Sims 3 "Pets" can choose between a hundred dogs and cats, and the ability to create new breeds, combining the features of each.

With Sims 3: Pets you can:
    • Give your Sims and their pets a unique pet store and customize your own by placing a pet store counter in a community lot and building your own.
    • Change the look and feel of the city of your Sims with a unique local!
    • Give your Sims a new place to meet other Sims and their pets!
    • Get unique items available only at the pet store.

Here are the main features of these Features:
    • It has more pets and so more fun. Create a wide variety of dogs, cats and for the first time, horses.
    • Be the pet. Take control of your pet for your Sim to dig down and do many things. Be the perfect companion or mayhem on your Sims.
    • Pets have their own features! They can be intelligent, brave, friendly, hydrophobic, fickle, misguided, friendly, fast, agile ... determines the personality of your Sims' pets.
    • Pets can learn skills. Dogs and cats learn to hunt, the dogs discover how to find collectibles and bring quotes for your Sims, and horses can learn to run and jump.
    • Sims can take their pets! Take Skewer the park, visit the library or mustache rides to the new Star Equestrian Center.

System Requirements
    • CPU: For XP, 2 GHz P4 processor or equivalent / Windows Vista and Windows 7, 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
    • RAM: For XP, 1 GB / Windows Vista and Windows 7, 1.5 GB *
    • DRIVE: DVD
    • Hard drive: At least 3.5 GB ** of hard drive space and at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
    • Video: 128 MB graphics card compatible with Pixel Shader 2.0

The fall colors are a must in Animals & Company, which retains the same graphics engine as The Sims 3. We do not push sighs of ecstasy deal with these graphics dated and a bit sparse, but the whole is pretty well done. Some effects of light are still enjoyable to watch. By cons, you are entitled to some slowdowns that spoil the party somewhat. Load times are quite long on the PS3 version. The regulars of the PC version mourn the absence of a good old mouse, but you get used quickly to special handling of this release, and use a cursor to move the stick to control our creatures. The addition of dogs and cats provides and increases the variety of possible interactions. We can also spend hours collecting items, solving mysteries or carrying a list of challenges successfully, while managing our way the classic problems faced by our Sims. Too bad the horses are notably absent from this version.

The regulars of the PC form grieve the nonappearance of an exceptional old rodent, but you move toward getting used briskly to exceptional taking care of this discharge and utilize a cursor to move the stick to control our animals. The increase of canines and felines furnishes and expands the mixed bag of plausible communications. We could probably additionally spend hours gathering articles, illuminating secrets or moving a post of tests successfully, while supervising our direction the standard situations encountered by our Sims.