Thread: What are the SUV or SAV DLC ideas for Need For Speed The Run?

What are the SUV or SAV DLC ideas for Need For Speed The Run?

I think this particular game Need For Speed The Run is having great graphical look and feel. Well according to me the EA games should provide the larger vehicle in the game since the themes is supposed to wild terrain focus. Well tell me what kind of the larger vehicle would like to have into the game? Post the speculation over here in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the SUV or SAV DLC ideas for Need For Speed The Run?

In this particular game I would like to see the following larger vehicle.
    • Audi Q7 Quattro,ML-63 AMG
    • X6 50i xDrive(or the X6 M)
    • Jeep SRT8,Jeep Wrangler
    • Infinity FX
    • Toyota LandCruiser
    • Toyota Prada

I am really happy to see that you are sure about what you wanted to over here. however I would like to say that Luxury SUVs cannot be used for the off roading.

Well if you are supposed refer the BMW X-Series SUVs and the Mercedes SUVs than I might agree as well as disagree with you. BMW and Mercedes has made high end large utility vehicles and it supposed to sporty on the road and they are having the off-road terrain with the xDrive as well as 4MATIC AWD systems.

Well according to SUV will be the great for the street racing and I think my X5 is sporty enough into the game. there is mix response on this particular matter I mean to say people would not like to use 800.000€ supercars for the purpose of the street racing.

We are aware of the thing that is SUV cannot be utilized for the purpose of racing. However you can use the same for the purpose of the ramming in the game and you will be able to see the same into the Chicago level of this particular game.

In case the physics engine allowing for the roll over then I will be able to watch them roll over into the tight turns.

after going through the all the post of all the users I would like to be quite technical. BMW is supposed to be quite complicated whenever you consider the terms and features. BMW are quite sporty and I think it will be quite great for NFS. BMW are is quite sporty and I think it would be great in NFS. I think the developer of the game supposed to provide new vehicle with the new feature so that there will be great fun while playing the game.

I am sure that the developer of the game will provide the sporty truck but I think it seems to be sporty sedan. Well we should talk the developer of the game ask about the thing which you are looking for. They will provide the same with next DLC.