Thread: How to make horse to utilize bathroom in The Sims 3: Pets?

How to make horse to utilize bathroom in The Sims 3: Pets?

I am not able to discover that how can I make her for utilizing bathroom. She gets all the way toward the red as well as finally just pees on top of the grass. When I drift over the bathroom bar within her needs tab, it says to utilize a box stall for avoiding a messy surroundings but she has never utilized it and there is no choice to exercise it. Is there something that I am missing? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: How to make horse to utilize bathroom in The Sims 3: Pets?

Fir this, the horse have to enter to the box stall and after that, click on the horse at the same time as it is in. after this, you can have it pee.

If you allow it have some free will, it'll carry out it by itself thus you ought not to worry regarding checking if it requires to go pee. But I presume that's understandable or you can click the horse similar to someone mentioned previously here. As far as the doors go, my horses are able to just go through the ones which reach over two floors. I as well read somewhere that they be able to enter double gates, other than not single ones. I have not tried that out so far.

The Sims 3 pets are now out and a little bird has informed me that the horses are exclusive to the PC version, and that's good. That birdie same in all versions, however, that the kind of creature who does not care too much about the company he keeps. I actually had a little fun with the device to create a pet, treating it as a genetic laboratory cruel and immoral, but the advertising campaign for the expansion is a new step with a hybrid between man and dog, named Trevor Mounted not least, promoting identification of pets.

There was a unicorn in there, but you had not noticed because I was too busy thinking about whether a British man-neglected dog was about to propose to tame a stallion. Thanks to all that is good not really make a video of Trevor sitting in a mansion surrounded by his flashy 'pets', making what could be termed as a "movement" in a cat, while urging experimentation.

Do you know which of the many extensions of the Sims 2 had the most success? Animals & Co. Yes, five years ago, our friends the animals had aroused great interest among fans of the series. Nevertheless, this first foray into the animal suffered from a failure: could not directly control our four-legged friends. Not to mention the limitations inherent in the basic game, including an inability to leave his property. Since then, The Sims 3 and open city have been there. It was time for Electronic Arts to offer a new version of its extension animal, taking advantage of recent improvements to the series.

The first thing to choose is of course the race. there are 47 cats (Abyssinian, Russian Blue, Chartreux, Persian, Siamese ...), and 120 dogs (Chihuahua to the St. Bernard through the doberman, poodle and the Dalmatian). The editor can then fine tune the appearance of the cat / dog: density of the fur, tail shape, neck size, position of the eyes, etc. The possibilities are endless. In advanced mode, you can even add spots on the peel, and adjust their size, color what recreate your perfect pet. For fun, the developers have also included some fancier options. You can play "pimp my dog" by applying a texture skeleton on your greyhound.

The creation stage ends with the choice of three personality traits and this is for the reason that animals are now seen as whole beings, and thus have characteristics similar to Sims.

The features are divided into three branches (mental, physical and social). According to your wishes, you can make a cat destructive, stupid, aggressive, or conversely an animal calm and friendly. Some features are specific to dogs, as the couple "loves to swim / afraid of water." With these choices, it's time to get into the new area of game developers have in fact created a city for this extension: Appaloosa Plains, modeled on the towns of the American West. It has all the equipment necessary for the development of our furry friends. Cats can hunt (insects, rats, birds, fish prey) which can then be kept in terrariums.

The gameplay of cats and dogs is much more convincing than before with the new possibilities offered by The Sims 3. But Animals & Co. does not stop there: the developers have also used to add an item claimed long ago by the horses.

brentin810 Guest

ha thats funny, same