Thread: Discussion on the innovative thoughts for dlc in rocksmith game

Discussion on the innovative thoughts for dlc in rocksmith game

This game is remarkable! Nice job! couple things:we require extra songs and perhaps extra mixed styles of rock, specifically classic metal (Iron Maiden ,Led Zep ) ska (RX bandits ,streetlight manifesto, sublime,) psychedelic (ANYTHING Omar Rodriguez, doors, yes, Frank Zappa) and it wouldn’t hurt to throw in several real punk music (Early Dropkick Murphys, Adicts, Beltones) throw some thoughts out guys, let’s make fine DLC and not that crap they've prepared for rock band and guitar hero. Also is classic music guitar DLC a chance? Most of it is domain are public, (yes i identify i can just Google the tabs, but I’d rather play it on RS).
    Thankfulness and keep up the wonderful work!

re: Discussion on the innovative thoughts for dlc in rocksmith game

I like the slice of your jib.I'd like to observe several SHOEGAZE in this game. SHOEGAZE has been enormously underrepresented in music games to date. I'm eager to perceive some My Bloody Valentine, Lush, Asobi Seksu, that kind of thing. In addition extra Pixies, I will purchase several and all Pixies songs that get released.

Does anybody know if the Introduction in the game is rather you can find out in the game itself? When I initial booted up the game that defeat got me so pumped up I didn't put my guitar down for four hours. I just loved that introduction so much that I desire to find out what I require to do to mimic it as I appreciate it could just be various kind of improvement and stringing together several scales and what not. If it's an real song, please inform me what it is.

Guys do attempt to keep in mind to keep it practical. Noticeably a lot of users would love Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, but those bands have publicized completely no attention in being in music games previous to and I can't believe of any cause why they'd make an exception for ROCKSMITH. DC / AC would be remarkable, but they are dead place next to releasing individual songs, Rock Band had to give them an growth pack encompassing an complete live concert from start to end in order to get them. Hendrix would clearly be wonderful in this game, but last I heard, he was still limited to Rock Band. We'd all love to perceive these bands but most of them most likely are never going to occur.