Thread: Can we have DLC for Need For Speed The Run?

Can we have DLC for Need For Speed The Run?

Well I love to play video games on the computer of mine. I have recently installed Need For Speed The Run on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there will be support for the DLC? In NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT we was having DLC for Console but there was nothing for PC. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have DLC for Need For Speed The Run?

I am expecting that this particular game will have DLC for the Pc version of the game. however I am expecting that there is enough amount of the time is left.

I also agree with you that this particular game will have DLC. When this particular game was released on Origin than the developer of the game itself told me that purchase DLC. You will not be able to purchase the DLC for the Xbox or PS3 since there is a difference between the system set up. Let’s see when and how the developer of the game supposed to provide the DLC for the same.

What I wanted to tell you over here is that I would like to have DLC for the game. However I am hoping that the DLC which is supposed to be provided by the developer of the game should be available for free. If the DLC is available for free than only I would like to use the same

I am not having any issue if the developer of the game has released for the PS 3 exclusive on the computer as paid DLC. There should be other PC players who have played NFS Hot Pursuit and the developer of the game have not released the DLC of the PC version of the game.

If you really wanted to have DLC of the game then all the people who are looking to get the same should asked the developer of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the New DLC for the same.

Well I have seen lots of things and I wanted to have following stuffs into DLC.
    There should be exclusive PS3 cars such as Veyron Super sports.

Limited edition of the cars and some addition stuffs.