Thread: Are there any pursuit breakers in Need For Speed The Run?

Are there any pursuit breakers in Need For Speed The Run?

I love to play racing games especially NFS series. Well we know that Need For Speed The Run has been released. I have seen some of the video on the internet and I have found that there was nothing like pursuit breaker in the game. I wanted to ask everyone who has played the above mentioned and aware of the thing which I have asked over here. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are there any pursuit breakers in Need For Speed The Run?

I am also not aware of whether there is pursuit breaker or not. also I don’t expect there will be something like pursuit breaker since there is nothing like free roam in the game and also the story of the game will make the pursuit breaker quite useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    I am also not aware of whether there is pursuit breaker or not. also I don’t expect there will be something like pursuit breaker since there is nothing like free roam in the game and also the story of the game will make the pursuit breaker quite useless.

I don’t agree with you that it will not have something like speed breaker in the game. we can take an example of NFS Most Wanted where we can have couple of races where we can have the donut shop into the way and you have to knock the same at the time of the racing. In this particular game free roam is completely removed from the game. however if there are such kinds of the thing in the game.

I am expecting that there will be accruable damage in the races however if we knock the pursuit breaker than I think there will be major damage to cause in the game.

Well we can understand that there should be some structures which will be Diggys Donuts donut. I can also think of one of top of that and there will be 1 breaker per location. You will not see any giant donut at each mile in the game.
    This particular game did not contain any such kind of the breakers so that the cop who are follows will get away from you. There is quite less possibility to have the same into the game.

According to me The giant tire, the water tower, the radio tower and gas stations can destroy the car. I am not able to wonder any of the pursuit breaker in the Carbon or Most Wanted that the person will be able to driven away from the same. but what I wanted to tell you is that we can ask the developer of the game if you really wanted the pursuit breaker. We can expect that the developer of the game will definitely help you out on this particular matter.