Thread: Can we play as cop in Need for Speed The Run?

Can we play as cop in Need for Speed The Run?

I am having a particular query regarding Need For Speed The Run game. Can I play as cop? Let me know if you are aware of the thing which I have stated over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we play as cop in Need for Speed The Run?

As far as the thing which you have asked over here is concerned I wanted to tell you that the you will not be able to get into the cop car and I don’t think it become possible in future.

Yes I agree with you that there will be no cop mode because the Storyline of this particular game will not allow to do the same. however I am expecting that the above mentioned mode will be available for the multiplayer mode of gaming as if we can think about the earlier titles of the Black Box.

Personally I would not mind if the developer of the game above mentioned thing into DLC or Patch. I think after completing with the game you can simply go back and simply do the races straight through from the beginning as the cop chasing down from the many racers you can play.
    If I am not wrong we will be able to go through the all the levels with the specific quota of the racers taken down until and unless you have hit the jack in last race. Well I think in this particular situation we need to wait for the response from the developer of the game and see whether they makes the above mentioned thing possible.

Well according me it will be a great idea to play the cop mode of the game especially into the multiplayer mode. However I am expecting that it would be the most significant selling point for this particular game.

I wanted to tell that you all the people who are looking for the above mentioned thing should contact the developer of the game. if there is large amount of the request for this particular thing than I am sure that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing. Lets see what the developer of the game is supposed to do on this particular thing and till then we need to wait for the response from them.