Thread: Why 3D Match does not matter in FIFA manager 12

Why 3D Match does not matter in FIFA manager 12

I contain had a look during the German forums and though it is a lot of active than this side of the board and there is not a single thing should be mention about the FIFA manager 12 3D game. And also read the German player prefers to use test mode or the instant results but I considered somebody might have brought it. there are more than 40 threads replies about preventing players from the Barcelona moving to the real Madrid or whether team be supposed to contain more than one 80 rated goalkeeper in the squad but it not anything about 3D game? But it is a completely dissimilar world, no question BF don’t really believe the 3D game not a trouble to be a big deal

Re: Why 3D Match does not matter in FIFA manager 12

Fine how superior the CPU will act in response to your modify in your strategy mid game might probably be even improved. I don’t recognize. On the other hand if I observe something in my match is disappearing wrong it’s nice to observe my adjustment pay off. How well the CPU counters this adjustment is somewhat early for me to say. If you contain ever been a fan of this franchise I couldn’t think of a better occasion to get the game after that now. It’s more playable then still in my opinion.

For me it was a huge difference. It might be the pre-season game which I play on the demo my tactic, atmosphere, form etc was not as good quality as this occasion. Then the team played truly well and sometimes it was impress to watch. In form players actually can place in some wonderful stuff. And make that I want to have the opportunity to save the match and watch some off the moments later. Now it is not as good, I am a slight bit of a slump with my Spurs team now after a brilliant start. But the 3D match is still far better than the demo anyway. I can’t imagine why they would release a demo that is of poorer quality then the full version in my opinion, but that my experience. There is previously a patch made and my guess is that many of the issue of the demo were addressed. Time constraint maybe?

OK, I played several matches previously in the actual league, not pre-season and it`s better, but not by a lot. I`ll still stay for people to say if actually the game is better than the demo, maybe I`ll be expecting Gerald to arrive and say "yes, demo was worse than real game because x" and only following I`ll buy the game. I be able to say, except 3D, that in my demo is not much better than FIFA manager 11, or at least is not more pleasurable, many things are better. Especially training.

I previously said that this might be the greatest in the series. But even though tactics is seen in 3D, can you rotate away results with tactics? Did you have the reaction that CPU acts in response to your tactics? That there is a strategic battle involving you and the CPU? I write this again: I already found a tactic (and I play the demo) that`s running and all I can watch is CPU does not anything to counter me. it`s similar to CPU manager don`t revise my previous games, they don`t apply change in accord with my play. There is just a game play script that no matter what tactic you do, remain the same. it`s static (though it`s kind of tough) it`s passive and later than 2-3 in game months, you identify all .are things in the full game dissimilar? If yes, than all my words are taken back, but I can`t buy this game until I will be sure 3D is an enjoyable experience.

No, it`s not. For years, BF didn`t play attention to the 3D. German community in broad-spectrum does n't play 3D, and this I can’t appreciate, since, I see no point in playing a football manager game and not considering how my training, tactics, players look like. it`s like creation all the jobs a manager is doing and after that read on the newspaper how your team did in the last game...This year 3D looks the majority promising since BF took the job through 07 game. so after 6 years, it be supposed to have been improved (though it`s not almost better sufficient as it would have been If BF would considered carefully this aspect from the start).

although, this game solds mainly in Germany (I have no % but subsequent to forum activity I can make a presumption) and it`s normal EA consider a German company to build up the game. While this game was TCM, there was no German language forum; community activity was a lot more about 3D aspects of the game and about tactical problems. Since BF, and since text and instant results were the main focus over 3D, the tactical disruptions went downward a lot, as tactical is not such a significant factor anymore (why be supposed to it matter if you drag that arrow one millimeter further or not? kin text this won`t show at all!!!). This is why this game LOST fans from this year on and a lot of others: it lost its tactical approach to an about arcade game.