Thread: Which one you choose Cole or Elle in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

Which one you choose Cole or Elle in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

Who would win in a fight between Cole and Elle of Heroes? I know people automatically Cole says, because it has more power than her, but I think we could accomplish if it is detected early in the game (which probably means the beginning of inFamous 1). When do you think the game could take and win?

Re: Which one you choose Cole or Elle in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

Cole wins, and no, it makes sense in that Elle hits. First, because the heroes went to shit. Second, at the beginning of the game is beaten by Cole quite impressive (visually, anyway) electrical power and said to the effect that he is still alive. That is, is unperturbed. Third, before the game proper begins, Cole inadvertently summons a thunderstorm. The capacity that was our power to unlock the past.

Assuming that not only can absorb each other for electricity, otherwise it would be a pointless battle. And the third thing that actually does not add up, cannot access it from the game, so do not have that power at the opening of the game. I bear in mind Jessica, Ali Larter, but now I can memorize your name as the girl of ice! I had to look up, is Tracy Strauss. I'll be making a thread against Tracy Kuo little, and the biological mother of Claire Nix v. (I'm sure the Heroes character will win in this case), while I'm at it. I think Elle could beat Cole to the point of shock grenades. That's when it really becomes a power and struggle hard.

Cole has an unlimited InFamous Alfa Bolt, which means Elle would be in constant operation. Not to state Cole and access to the shock wave, Drop Thunder, and accelerated healing power drain. Cole InFamous 2 is very similar at the start, I think, except for use of the finite Alpha Bolt and Granada. What makes you think that Elle was taken? I know she died in a point, so it was not really keep up with the episodes, but I never saw her do something that would pose a major threat to Cole.

InFamous Cole 1, even in the beginning, is durable. If you shot first, is to take cover, or drainage from a nearby power source, while cover. Elle, on the other hand, cannot be cured. Therefore, any damage that takes not only the damage but slow down -> make it more difficult to target -> purposely slow to respond -> Cole has healed any damage that he has taken and can pass the offensive. But if, as Elle powerful as you say. If they can get a good string of hits in the first place, then I would say win (if it is as powerful as you say). Otherwise, give Cole an inch of space, and their varied attacks and regeneration of their predicament.